Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:44 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
@iraya-sama

XD

parents were talking about ghosts and such earlier...just made me think a bit...about what happened a month ago...or last year...cant remember XD or anyways while on the way on the way to the office

sometimes even when your try to bury your past...fate makes ways to find certain ghost to follow you...hmm
rave: cute applicants for the graphic designer slot for the other dept.
rant: the girls' designs/skill suck so they hired the guy.
rant: at least half of the office teasing me already when they noticed me looking at the cute applicants.

rant: its a fucking wednesday.
Rant: Two more days in this office. It can't come any sooner.

Rave: Looking forward to spending at least one blessed week without having to think of writing.

[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Replace that time with DARK SOULS!
(10-11-2011, 10:17 PM)HayWire Wrote: roninfang >_<: almost posted using the wrong account

AND YET YOU POSTED ANYWAY. WTF WAS THE POINT OF THAT?

Anyways...

22-23 is the school fair and we have a booth. Since I'm part of the advertising/marketing committee...

Ima leave this here...
www.facebook.com/pages/Shooter-Island/259064674129025

BACK ON TOPIC.

Rant/Rave:
UA&P Entrance exam is this coming Sunday.

Rant:
The admission office didn't sign my permit...So I have to go earlier that usual and get it signed =__=

Rant:
Effing heartburn =__= I need to get back on the treadmill.

Rant:
Skylanders : Spyro's Adventure?

Activision and Squeenix WTF have you done to my childhood? DDDDD:

HE'S SO UGLEH D:
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
October thirteen two-thousand and eleven, a Thursday, I FUCKING HATE YOU...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-13-2011, 06:34 PM)JiN Wrote: Rant: my internet got cutted. I'm currently in a computer shop along the dirty streets of new york cubao.

i'm downloading a torrent file at maximum bandwith and now everyones complaining why the internet got very sloooww. XD

Ha. Troll.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(10-13-2011, 06:34 PM)JiN Wrote: Rant: my internet got cutted. I'm currently in a computer shop along the dirty streets of new york cubao.

i'm downloading a torrent file at maximum bandwith and now everyones complaining why the internet got very sloooww. XD

Nicely done. LOL
OMFG YAHOO NEWS, IDFC IF KC AND PIOLO BROKE UP and IF SHARON WENT TO KC IN THE US!?!!! W(why)TF IS THIS YOUR HEADLINE?!

This is despite the fact that KC was my kindergarten classmate and is a friend of my cousin. derp
rave: recable/reterminate earphones successful!!
rave: the cat5 cable i used is pretty sturdy so i dont have to worry about it snapping. the only possible way to fuck it up is if it is pulled from the solder points.
rant: since the cable is pretty solid, it makes the clip on wobble on my ear when the cable is disturbed. i'll have to convert the earphones to headsets XD
rave: bought a new pair of rubber shoes for basketball yesterday at the SM sale.
(10-15-2011, 11:33 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: recable/reterminate earphones successful!!
rave: the cat5 cable i used is pretty sturdy so i dont have to worry about it snapping. the only possible way to fuck it up is if it is pulled from the solder points.
rant: since the cable is pretty solid, it makes the clip on wobble on my ear when the cable is disturbed. i'll have to convert the earphones to headsets XD

Yay nice!

Pix please? Curious about the CAT5 cable usage and the microphonics issue with the heavy cable.

Did you use flat cables btw?

Oh and rant:

I have to make a shmup or at least a shooter (think space invaders) by the end of December for a certain class.

*feeling of impending doom* I'm sure there's a bright side, somewhere.
(10-15-2011, 11:52 AM)Sforza Wrote: Yay nice!

Pix please? Curious about the CAT5 cable usage and the microphonics issue with the heavy cable.

Did you use flat cables btw?

https://plus.google.com/photos/100245924...3837184529

i didnt use any flat cables. not even sure what those are like ^^U

as for the CAT5 cable, thing is its only as flexible as twist ties. so, if one part of it moves, majority of the length will also move. unfortunately its hard to demonstrate using pictures.

(10-15-2011, 11:52 AM)Sforza Wrote: Oh and rant:

I have to make a shmup or at least a shooter (think space invaders) by the end of December for a certain class.

*feeling of impending doom* I'm sure there's a bright side, somewhere.

you get to make your own game \o/ man, i wish we were given projects/assignments like that back in college. all we ever got boring stuff, like matrix calculators.
Rant:
My laptop went BSoD on me after my PSEmulator crashed on me. Anybody here have a spare or currently not in use enclosure for a laptop size hd? I'd like to borrow one for me to fix it. I'll give it back immediately after.

Right now I'm using the computer I got it doesn't have a video card so just scrolling webpages up and down is very choppy.

Heh. Seems like Shin's HD wants a friend. Not a good joke. but it could happen.

Oh BTW. Due to a certain dare, let me say this in RR.
I miss Azuma-Blade
'Signatures are overrated.'
(10-16-2011, 05:32 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: as for the CAT5 cable, thing is its only as flexible as twist ties. so, if one part of it moves, majority of the length will also move. unfortunately its hard to demonstrate using pictures.

Oh, pretty good job. Out of curiosity, you seem to have recabled the entire clip-on instead of just snipping off the connector, stripping the wires and sticking on another connector. Why did you go for a complete recable? I know using CAT5 for headphones earns you geek points but aside from that...?

Quote:you get to make your own game \o/ man, i wish we were given projects/assignments like that back in college. all we ever got boring stuff, like matrix calculators.

I think we're going to do boring stuff in two more semesters, for enterprise java.

I'm pretty surprised at the pacing of the course tbh. It seems like only a few months ago when I asked you for help on the sudoku checker. Last sem we were already asked to do a deal or no deal game in less than a week (no graphics) for our project.
(10-16-2011, 08:41 PM)Serene Wrote: Oh BTW. Due to a certain dare, let me say this in RR.
I miss Azuma-Blade

I have this funny feeling in my left nut that i know who put you up to this dare. Shades
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."