Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:05 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
"http://www.watchcartoononline.com/voltron-force-episode-1-2-new-school-defendersdefenders-of-arus"

finally Voltron Force is not blocked in our region XD

double checked the cast

the voice actress for Rarity.."Tabitha etc etc" voiced one of the characters here

and the singing voice for Pinkie Pie also voiced one of the characters here

lets see if you guys can spot them XD
badluck: issue in-game (gold suddenly disappearing when you do any transaction) happens just when im all alone for this shift. TL is on rest day, team mate is two days absent. thankfully it's nothing big and it's over now.
(09-14-2011, 10:44 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: badluck: issue in-game (gold suddenly disappearing when you do any transaction) happens just when im all alone for this shift. TL is on rest day, team mate is two days absent.

Reminds of those times last year when the entire network suddenly went wonky and we had less than ten people on shift. Chaotic times indeed. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
RIP Andy Whitfield. You are my hero. A true gladiator, both in and out of the arena.

Happy birthday Andrew!

Hi, RR.
rave: shift finally done. i can breathe easy.
rant: until tomorrow. my gut tells me my teammate will still be absent.
Help, RR!

I've been itching to put up a new personal blog for a while now and I need help on what to name it.

I was thinking along the lines of:

Solitude in Style
Stylish Schizoid
Schizoid Steez
Steez in Seclusion
Happy Hermit

etc etc.

Something alliterating. It'll most probably go on tumblr.
(09-14-2011, 12:41 PM)Grim Wrote: RIP Andy Whitfield. You are my hero. A true gladiator, both in and out of the arena.

Happy birthday Andrew!

Hi, RR.

thanks!!!
happy bday andrew!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

HBD atdsutm. HURRRRRRRRR
Happy Bday!
(09-14-2011, 06:23 PM)clonezero Wrote: happy bday andrew!

(09-14-2011, 07:56 PM)Goat Wrote: HBD atdsutm. HURRRRRRRRR

(09-14-2011, 08:16 PM)RoninFang Wrote: Happy Bday!

thank you my followers, may the powers of atdsutm in the heavens grant you eternal many blessings.
wierd moment at the office earlier...

felt like a Rainbow Dash moment...>_<

earlier all the computers were being used so i was pretty much on "standy" mode most of the day earlier
so while waiting sketched a bit, browsed through my anatomy book... and mostly took a short nap...they know i am a MLP:FIM fan so for the heck of it while i was taking a short nap on their bean bag one of them stuck a small printed picture on my forehead of Rainbow Dash taking a nap

"http://arch.413chan.net/Rainbow_Dash_relaxing_wallpaper-%28n1298042986501%29.png"

...T_T...didnt notice while taking a nap on the bean bag my pose was almost exact to that

so around 4:30 pm or so they received client...needed stage design etc...medyo rush na

so had to 3d it...(compared to what i usually model which is a lot more complex this one is easy) so finished it very quickly...they were surprised how quickly finished it...T_T i swear if they try to put a flag behind me without me noticing it...T_T...so great now they keep calling me their "secret weapon/legendary"...sometimes "Dash" or "Fang...from the pen name i use Ronin "Fang"...

T_T
Nix, I dig "Solitude in Style".

What happened to this though?
Got tired of it. And I really didn't have direction for it (and I forgot the passwords and email I used for it). I've gone and registered Solitude in Style on tumblr. Looking forward to trying out its social features (despite the blog's title) even though I'm already much more adept and comfortable with Wordpress.
(09-14-2011, 08:18 PM)atdsutm Wrote:
(09-14-2011, 06:23 PM)clonezero Wrote: happy bday andrew!

(09-14-2011, 07:56 PM)Goat Wrote: HBD atdsutm. HURRRRRRRRR

(09-14-2011, 08:16 PM)RoninFang Wrote: Happy Bday!

thank you my followers, may the powers of atdsutm in the heavens grant you eternal many blessings.

a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY o/