Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:15 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
rave: company dinner at Yakinix. ate sushi, maki and sashimi till i was bursting XD

btw, for those still looking for a job. my co-worker told me a friend of his is looking to fill 150 slots for agents for an AT&T account. email support. Sutherland something yung company. shifting sched (every 3 months). pero yun nga lang daw, prepare, kasi duduguin ka sa trabaho. pero 25k ang starting

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!
done downloading MLP:FiM

rave: forgot to mention i scored a Naru (Love Hina) and a Kohaku (Tsukihime) key chain at Japanimation at Eton (opposite Robinsons Galleria). it really pays to dive and search the piles of stuff the obscure stuff they have.
(07-15-2011, 11:56 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: btw, for those still looking for a job. my co-worker told me a friend of his is looking to fill 150 slots for agents for an AT&T account. email support. Sutherland something yung company. shifting sched (every 3 months). pero yun nga lang daw, prepare, kasi duduguin ka sa trabaho. pero 25k ang starting

That's not a lot kung duduguin ka... D:

Well maybe it's more than you'd get from a blood bank but still. Umm, yeah. Dinuguan yummy.
(07-15-2011, 10:23 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 11:56 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: btw, for those still looking for a job. my co-worker told me a friend of his is looking to fill 150 slots for agents for an AT&T account. email support. Sutherland something yung company. shifting sched (every 3 months). pero yun nga lang daw, prepare, kasi duduguin ka sa trabaho. pero 25k ang starting

Well maybe it's more than you'd get from a blood bank but still. Umm, yeah. Dinuguan yummy.

Clonezero WubWubWub dinuguan.
Though he surely will not want to be the source of his joy and has a job.

Location please...
'Signatures are overrated.'
@JiN
hot-headed? hmm aling head? XD

@Serene
i forgot to ask that. text ko lang sandali
Rave:
I just finished 4 deadlines in 3 days. 2 the day before yesterday (both due yesterday) and I also finished 2 today, one due Monday and another due Friday. \Big grin/
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rave:

Had about 1 whole day of break since I've made a pass at attending some sort of relatives' reunion (don't want to waste time with people I don't know when I already lack enough time myself). Had another lulzy session with Rick on Demon's Souls instead.

Rant:

I have an off-campus activity dated for tomorrow, starting from around 7:30-19:00 hours. Hopefully I'll be having a much more free-time-based schedule next term (OJT is drawing near anyway, but I have to take my electives first). Not to mention I've been soulsucked by Demon's Souls recently.

*goes back to coffin*
For our resident [manly-man]stud:
[Image: 28bruwx.jpg]
(07-16-2011, 02:58 AM)Serene Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 10:23 PM)Sforza Wrote:

Clonezero WubWubWub dinuguan.
Though he surely will not want to be the source of his joy and has a job.

Location please...

dinuguan saan?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

rave: day off na...yes

rant: hay patapos na ang walang katapusang night duty.....
rant: what the fuck is up with this heat. ><

Favorite dog is dead.

I feel like shit.
Really sorry to hear that, Goat. Sad
^^^^^ That ROYALLY sucks man, sorry to hear that.

And condolences to Goat. Sad
Condolences Sad
(07-19-2011, 11:08 AM)JiN Wrote: Rant: i'm so proud of my father now. i'm so soooo proud! i'm so fucking proud! after one month of finishing three architectural and engineering designs for him, he's not giving me a single fucking peso. yes! that's it! I'm done with him. contract over.

thats how fucking parents roll

their children are their retirement plan