Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:51 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(06-10-2011, 09:26 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Knock knockS...
Who's there?
Penge ng drowing gawin kong banner at iba pa

Oh why am I not surprised. LOL
(06-10-2011, 10:41 AM)arch_angel Wrote:
Who's there?

Oh why am I not surprised. LOL

Can't you at least pretend that you are?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Who's there?

i dont get it ^^U
@J.E_Magog's post
Good old EJ. Rofl

Rant 1:
Narrowly avoided becoming a pile of smoldering scrap metal on the road today via side collision by an idiot applying makeup and driving at a speed of ~60km/h. Just how does these people get their licenses?

Rant 2:
Had my lunch interrupted today by a waiter demanding tips... Wtf Couldn't this guy wait until his customer finished the meal first? I know that his pay is probably lousy, but he's not helping himself by killing off the only incentive that we have to enrich him...
Rant 1: Woke up late this morning I had to screw hygiene and only spared myself a good tooth-brushing. I was late for a an important class out, my god, body clock WORK WORK WORK!!!!

Rant 2: I have so many things in my mind I tend to forget the most important things the most, which is sooo bAD
Same, I was also late this morning, and I hate the feeling of being left out of a group in class. They left me a loan Sad
Ditto~ but I wasn't left alone~ and I get to know a cute girl from my 2nd year class. (I'm irregular BTW) XD

Rave: Oh yeah~ I met someone who wrote for Otakuzine. XD

Rant: Skipped elementary spanish class w/c I've been so excited to attend just to wait in a fucking line for 2 HOUUUUUUUURS! D: D: D:

Rant: I got lost near Mapua/TUP/Manila high and got soaked in sky piss! D: D: D:

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
rant: half of my time deposit will be withdrawn on friday due to lack of funds for the house
rant: its against the law to kill your idiotic cheating father
rant: or anyone for that matter
rant: i have a feeling the rest of my life will be spent paying for loans i didnt make or benefit from
I connected my TV again to all the HDMI cables and stuff last night.

To the person that disconnected my TV, WHY didn't you turn the TV off first before pulling out the plug? Isn't that common sense? Do you just pull the plug out on your laptop and other electronics? My TV isn't connected to an AVR either.

When I host you guys the only thing I ask for is to take care of my things and the furniture, I don't know why some people still seem to be incapable of that.

And some people also brought stuff in a second (or third time). While we're all grateful that you're bringing so much stuff, remember to close the front GATE when you're done. It's not as if we have a maid standing there waiting for the gate to be left open all night. I mean it's not as if it's just the front door, it's the front gate.
On behalf of RR, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. If anything, we ought to be thankful to you for letting us use your place, and at the very least we should be careful of the equipment and the place.

Thanks for letting us know though, we'll do better next time.
Sorry Jake, we'll do better next time.
Sorry Jake. We'll make sure to be more careful.
Sorry to hear that happened. Extra sorry if I was directly responsible for any of that. Sad
Im also sorry to hear that >< yes we'll keep that in mind next time ><
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

rant/rave: my officemates are making an issue of my love life or lack of it. one of them went as far as signing me up for a speed dating event. well ok, she didnt send the application in. she just kept asking me to fill it up, while everyone was urging me on.
rant/rave: i had the choice not to, but i did fill it in, let her send it, and paid the fee.
rant/humiliating admission: ive never been on a date EVER. while i have an idea what to expect, guides, tips, advise can never substitute for the real thing. its still some time away, but i am pretty anxious ~.~