Current time: 05-13-2024, 05:56 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
To Andrew:
Remember the irritating/annoying/intimidating kids who got on the bus on the way home from the KB?
Sabay sabay kami bumaba. Pota.

I know I'm from Tondo, and I should be use to that, but I'm not with those kinds and I don't plan on it.
They're basically kids 9ish/10ish who smoke with loud mouths. Damn. Buti na lang di kami pare-pareho ng sinakyan na jeep.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(06-04-2011, 01:32 AM)Serene Wrote: They're basically kids 9ish/10ish who smoke with loud mouths. Damn.

Seriously? Must have gotten used to the silence in the desert then... Blink

Anyway, here goes:
Rave 1: For the first time in college felt confident about the exam taken today.
Rave 2: Found a copy of Half-Life (the first game) in a local game store. The nostalgia...!
Rave 4: Finally got the plane ticket to head back to Taiwan!
(06-04-2011, 04:32 AM)medusa0 Wrote:
(06-04-2011, 01:32 AM)Serene Wrote: They're basically kids 9ish/10ish who smoke with loud mouths. Damn.

They're loud as in LOUD. As in like, looking-for-a-fight-who's-tough-enough? loud.
Seriously, Trace-02 who was with us was lucky he wasn't there, or rather the kids. Because I won't stop him [like I can] if he goes on a rampage.
I haven't mentioned that we also rode with 2 [not sure of number] purse snatchers. I was already hugging my bag, but Atdsutm held on to it as well just to be on the safe side since I don't know if I was hugging it tight enough because I ended up taking a quick nap during the trip. thanks man.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Patch 1.2 FAIL

# Islamic–themed and similar textures have been deleted and/or replaced.
rant: the cake is a lie. no seriously, someone forgot to buy it ><
(06-04-2011, 04:32 AM)medusa0 Wrote:

Anyway, here goes:
Rave 1: For the first time in college felt confident about the exam taken today.
Rave 2: Found a copy of Half-Life (the first game) in a local game store. The nostalgia...!
Rave 4: Finally got the plane ticket to head back to Taiwan!

Dude, so you're from Taiwan? Smile
(06-04-2011, 10:19 AM)NiX Wrote: Dude, so you're from Taiwan? Smile

Yep, that little island just north to where most of RR are. Unfortunately the visit will last for only a single week, but that's still better than nothing in the past decade.
rave: she makes me smile at the end of my work day
rant: she doesnt know (to the best of my knowledge), and im not even sure why shes makes me smile
rant: she likes someone else
rant: im clueless, and a coward
rave/rant: its better to simply smile and do nothing, than do the wrong thing and lose everything

rave: money from merger. since the mother company was bought out, it was technically closed. because of that we get separation pay and other stuff. kinda like retrenchment, except we continue our old jobs under a new company name.
rant: needs the boss' OK before we get anything.

@zero_kanipan

*gives you a hug*
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(06-06-2011, 06:50 PM)HayWire Wrote: @zero_kanipan

*gives you a hug*

salamat po ^^
(06-06-2011, 05:53 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: she makes me smile at the end of my work day
rant: she doesnt know (to the best of my knowledge), and im not even sure why shes makes me smile
rave/rant: its better to simply smile and do nothing, than do the wrong thing and lose everything

Di ka naman mamamatay kahit na sinabi mo ang katotohanan, tsaka di mo rin alam kung ano talaga ang iniisip niya unless mag initiate ka muna diba? Smile Malay mo may chance ka pala all along tas walang nangyari dahil lang di mo siya kinausap.
(06-06-2011, 05:53 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: she makes me smile at the end of my work day

rave: money from merger. since the mother company was bought out, it was technically closed. because of that we get separation pay and other stuff. kinda like retrenchment, except we continue our old jobs under a new company name.
rant: needs the boss' OK before we get anything.
@ Zero: Take it easy, she's not going anywhere, and wala pang bato sa daliri, plenty of chances. There's always time everywhere. Speaking of work, "You win some, You lose some." Atleast there\s an exchange rather than nothing.
Rant: Mom usually uses the desktop to do FB and email and stuff. But she recently got hit with a cold or the flu, and of course had her hands all over the mouse and keyboard. I wasn't mindful of that and I recently borrowed the desktop to do some more intensive computing... so naturally, I got infected too. =/ And I'm reeeeeaaaally annoyed at myself right now for not realizing what should've been an obvious thing to avoid.
(06-06-2011, 10:21 PM)NiX Wrote: Rant: Mom usually uses the desktop to do FB and email and stuff. But she recently got hit with a cold or the flu, and of course had her hands all over the mouse and keyboard. I wasn't mindful of that and I recently borrowed the desktop to do some more intensive computing... so naturally, I got infected too. =/ And I'm reeeeeaaaally annoyed at myself right now for not realizing what should've been an obvious thing to avoid.

@ Nix: Spread of love, I call it. We all experience that, and it gets annoying every time the thing repeats again, arg.
Just wanna clear up that I'm not annoyed at my mom at all. More at myself for not being careful. And it's really annoying when you know that you know better. ;__;