Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:38 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
We're used to that. RR guys have a tendency to attract trolls of all sorts. Even Mother Nature herself likes to toy with us.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Still, we and evangel got to our destination. Much more boring here, VO is broken, and there is no PS2 here. T.T
I just hope it doesnt flood when we get home.
[Image: 221918_217017848328331_100000603537747_7...4932_n.jpg]
Where are you guys from, anyway? Maybe we can meet up for some AC one time.
Impossible. First, we live in santa rosa. Second, dad is a cheapskate. third, mom wont let us meet strangers easily.
It's not impossible. Our members are pretty spread out, spanning Cavite, Alabang, Antipolo, QC, Makati, and Caloocan. But we still get to meet. We all started as total strangers too. No one's been murdered yet. Tongue Anyway, just putting the offer up.
Ill try to ask my parents. Hope i dont get scolded.
@ Above posts:
Santa Rosa, Laguna? Hell, that's still better than getting stuck oversea. LOL
Unless you meant Santa Rosa, California, then there would be a problem.

Rant/Rave:
School's starting a week early, so no Summer vacation for me...
rave: i think my motivation to write is coming back..i think
rave2: restful sleep thanks to the rain
rant: mud mud mud mud ankle deep mud and floodwater. stupid construction site
Zero, if you ever feel like writing something, you're more than welcome on the RR Blog. That goes for anyone else too.
(05-08-2011, 11:28 PM)Fox Wrote: Experiencing weird weather, while riding in the back of a pick-up truck, hunched down while holding an umbrella, can be a good test of your resilience and sanity. If you can just grin and bear it or even laugh at it, malamang may topak ka na.

Di ba, CZ? LOL

whargarrblwhargarrblwnothargarrblfeelinggreatwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbldamnweathertrollswhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblmarkshouldwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblneverbewhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblanavigatoreverwhargarrbl
whargarrblwhargarrblagaingwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl

whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Ouch. LOL

[Image: 0tlek.jpg]
Whaat? The weather's great! trololol

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Those aren't gays, they're cross dressers.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant - quarter-life crisis hitting really bad right now. T_T
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(05-10-2011, 12:33 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - quarter-life crisis hitting really bad right now. T_T