Current time: 05-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
happy borthday hanna
Happy Birthday Iraya-sama. we should draw something for her as a present as she always draws us ^^
Belated happy birthday to Hemp and Iraya~!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Happy birthday Iraya!
Happy birthday Iraya-sama. Have a great day!
Happy Birthday to the celebrants!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Happy Birthday.
bday din pala ni iraya happy bday Happy
*I'm late >_< * Belated Happeh B-day/Happeh B-day <<(lol double) to you two Big grin

May your life be filled with Hemp and Nose-bleeding unmentionables Big grin Big grin

On a random note:
[Image: 3.jpg]
And they're mostly from only 3 underclassmen who follow me around in school >_>

Wow. o_O
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
happy bday iraya sama!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant:

Got punctured by a rusty nail, resulting me on getting a booster shot later. Stepped on the stairs with the wrong foot, giving me an ankle sprain, got my face swept by a roach while attempting to drink my tea (didn't see the asshole there), then got tripped over by my headphone's wire. All of which happened in short time intervals.
Belated happy birthday Hemp and Iraya!

Rant: Tomorrow's clearance day. Judgement day. D:

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(04-07-2011, 12:14 AM)Goat Wrote: Rant:

Got punctured by a rusty nail, resulting me on getting a booster shot later. Stepped on the stairs with the wrong foot, giving me an ankle sprain, got my face swept by a roach while attempting to drink my tea (didn't see the asshole there), then got tripped over by my headphone's wire. All of which happened in short time intervals.

DDDDDDDD:
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(04-07-2011, 07:55 AM)HayWire Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 12:14 AM)Goat Wrote: Rant:

DDDDDDDD:

Wow.
'Signatures are overrated.'
thanks guys! XXDDDD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]