Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:17 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
More options for success? Good to hear that you got good results Smile
Jin, you're overtraining. Like I said.

Mix, congratulations. Smile But we're in the same boat.
Huzzah, fearless leader! A passing score is still a passing score. Be proud. Salute

But then again, the questions of what to do from this point on is still a bit of a stumper.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
sa certification naman doesn't matter what your score is eh. pass = certified. fail = not certified. yun lang
congrats boss Grim! maybe take some time off and think what you want to do next.

rant: headache. from too much minecraft and answering more than my share of tickets coz all my coworkers did was chit chat and watch youtube videos ~.~
Great job Mix, celebrate! Tongue Join us next week when Hanna arrives back. We can go out or something. Tagaytay is possible too the following week.
Thanks RR. Yeah it's most probably a door opening somewhere. Now I have that luxury of choosing whether to take it or not. At least even if things don't work out in what I actually want to do, may fallback ako. Or this may be something to start on for a while to save up, so I can then go do what I really want.

(03-27-2011, 06:30 PM)NiX Wrote: sa certification naman doesn't matter what your score is eh. pass = certified. fail = not certified. yun lang

Yes, this. Smile

(03-27-2011, 09:48 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Great job Mix, celebrate! Tongue Join us next week when Hanna arrives back. We can go out or something. Tagaytay is possible too the following week.

Thanks, I'll see though because my cousins are coming home from the States for a while. Tongue
Congratulations Mix! Smile

...But what was this certification for again? I think I missed it.
going back to manila in a bit! i missed you guys!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(03-27-2011, 10:24 PM)Sforza Wrote: Congratulations Mix! Smile

...But what was this certification for again? I think I missed it.

It was a certification test for the FI (Financial) module of SAP. I think this link will explain in a nutshell what I had to go through. LOL

http://www.sap-img.com/financial/sap-fi-...cation.htm

(03-27-2011, 10:54 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: going back to manila in a bit! i missed you guys!

Have a safe trip Hanna! Hopefully I can get to meet you guys while you're here.
This time Mix, It's not for the Republic. It's all for you. Congratulations.
Even if you don't have a heart for it you'll learn to love and maybe more I guess.

... and welcome back Hannah. Bring it on!
Well, when she reads this, she's probably already here. Ehehe.

Rave:
Cleaned up my room and gave a new layout for the summer. New table and bed setup allows me to read eromanga even with the door open.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hey Mix, Congratulations!

@Hanna. Looking forward to seeing you!
rant: its one of those days i just want to commit mass murder ><
^ Do that in a video game or go to a gym, put the picture of the thing that's pissing you off on a punching bag and enjoy ^^;;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Do that in DotA and grief the hell out of the kid on the other end of the PC, just saying.