Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:40 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
XD

i can relate

*Modeling in 3dsmax is addicting.*

for my case sculpting in zbrush now a days, and before when i was starting out with autodesk maya
rave: admin at the office is finally going to be more strict.
rant: no more dota every morning

rave: old router is still connected to modem so i can still surf a bit. prideful side of me still insists that i shouldnt use the net since i already accepted that this is their net connection.
rant: still need to wait till payday before i can apply for my own net.
rant2: male parental unit may get fired. which means i might need to start giving half of my salary to the house again.
rant3: obviously that means goodbye ps3, and moving out plans
rant4: i dont have the balls to end it all. my brain also keeps saying its a stupid idea.
We had our Student Council elections today. For the first time there were TWO candidates running for president.

Announcer in the PA: And our SC President for 2011-2012 is...
Everyone in class: *fingers crossed*
Announcer in the PA: *Insert name of person less than half the class voted for*
Half of the class : WHAT!?!?

I feel like Villar won against Aquino or something right now ~__~

Good news is that the Senior batch rep is coming from our class tho LOL (makes batch projects so much easier to join into )
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant:
I suddenly remembered that yesterday was the Seniors' last whole day in school.

And I usually see them at lunch time Sad

And if I want to see them again it's either we plan a gimmick (which is a bit hard due to conflicting schedules)
or sneak into their graduation. Coz after graduation one of them is leaving the Philippines permanently Sad
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant/Rave:
After 11 months of growing my hair, I finally had the girls at home to the thing I never thought I'd have done to me.
... They gave my hair a rebond.

It's irritatingly soft and always gets caught in mouth when I eat. I want to use a hairband, but was told no to for 2 weeks because it will ruin my hair that's still in the curing process.

I'm not literally a straight [haired] guy.

Rave:
Did an experiment with bittermelons [ampalaya]. I'm pickling them. I wonder how it'd taste like in 2 weeks.

Rant:
What the hell happened to my avatar? It says 'Hindi ako cat!! Tiger ako ngyaa~' and the pic is a frog...
I won't fix that though. Not until I find out why.
'Signatures are overrated.'
rant: araw-araw na lang na ginawa ng dyos may away sa bahay na to ~.~ some please fucking kill me already
rant2: freaking broke. ATM is down to Php300. tho after fare expenses it really is only Php100 for the next five days >< lesson learned: if sis asks me to buy and ship to her anything, ask money for shipping fee upfront.
rant3: father has not gone to work for an entire week...yeah it looks like he'll be let go. there goes half my income and my plans.

rave: HR2 yay. working on getting to HR3
Rant:

Had to scream so loud and raged at one of my nephews who kicked my mom's poodle in the face, who then cried afterwards. I hope that instilled fear in them, which won't let them do crap on my pets next time. No one's gonna stop me from doing this if it happens again.
rant: Imageshack's new BS whatever is wreaking havoc on my forum-browsing experience. =/
Rant:
Vertex weighing...?! Blink
Hey Jin, I know you know better than me, but careful with the eyes man, won't want to make it worse. Color blindness, I am afraid of it. Smile
*Rave: slightly mastered zbrush after watching all of the video tutorials. time to start sculpting for UDK!*

*Vertex weighing...?!*

XD the good old days
i am tempted to go during
during my time zbrush wasnt around yet we had to do everything manually...while bringing out walking cane...correction cane sword na lng para mas astig XD

anyways so regarding the RR projects for the idea you guys want to make a game are we still a go?
mukhang si jin ata kabisado daw un udk engine

cause so far from the looks of it mukhang malabo XD

anyways if you guys still want to push through with and anyone interested in helping out kindly please pm me anong time kayo available both in the net and irl and anong part kayo pwede tumulong and maybe some sample works kung san kayo magaling so i can work out everything scheds and such, and get skype pls kinda prefer using skype kasi if its something a weee bit serious

i estimating will be needing roughly at least 5 people and probably will take a few months of dedication...or probably more Tongue

@jin i suggest you get topogun it works well with zbrush Happy

hmm time to get used to hard surface sculpting in zbrush anything biological seems easy now time to try something new Happy maybe a random mecha head or something
rave: HR3. working on getting an uragaan armor set for the punish draw skill XD

rant: same shit at work. you'd think after numerous meetings theyd remember a thing a two, but noooooooo. fucking illiterate assfucks
WTF it snowed. I thought winter was already over. Weird. =O
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Epic Rant: Grandpa (Antonio Yang Sr.) passed away earlier today, on February 27, 2011, at 6:00 P.M., due to complications arising from stage 4 stomach cancer.

Me and RoninFang will be away for the week to tend to the wake, to be held at Quezon City's Sanctuarium - friends will always be welcome to visit.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Sorry to hear that. Rant probably isn't the word I'd use in that situation, though. Sad