Current time: 05-12-2024, 01:03 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rave - cleaning up my desk drawer has never been this rewarding. I just found a php1000 note hidden inside an old BDO envelope that i was just about to toss in the trash! Clapping
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-26-2011, 06:00 PM)Fox Wrote: Rave - cleaning up my desk drawer has never been this rewarding. I just found a php1000 note hidden inside an old BDO envelope that i was just about to toss in the trash! Clapping

Score! Nice! Smile
Yeah, i'm still riding the happy-wave because of it. This is even better than discovering a pensive Ninoy in a paperback last year. Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant: I tripped during jogging today ;___;
Had to skip training coz of it >__<
I spent more than 40 minutes sitting on the bench waiting for training time to end

Rave:
Well, during that time - I decided to making clicking sounds to attract the resident stray cat in the area. She's extremely shy of people (generally stays 7-8 feet away from you unless you walk towards it) but comes near if you have food.

It worked Big grin I got it as close as a foot near me Big grin

Rant:
Then one of my 4th year friends entered the area with a loud voice and freaked the cat out making it run away ;__;

...I'll forgive her for now since her 18th is coming soon >_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
As of tonight...

I'm officially dating someone >.>
Congratulations! Big grin

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
rant: still freaking depressed. so much so my wit has left me and i cant troll ~.~ not that being an idiot is good, but hey its clean fun.

rave: rest day finally coming up.

rant: have to clean the storage room and use MY money to buy the orocan storage boxes coz family is too lazy to care.
(01-26-2011, 11:08 PM)Sforza Wrote: As of tonight...

Ohoho! Makin' progress! Salute

==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Bwahaha! Congrats (and condolences) Jake! LOL
We just had our science congress today. Y'know what that means?

Rant/Rave
IP in 3rd YEAR IS OFFICIALLY OVER~! YEEEEEEEEEEY

Now I know how it feels for a parent to see their kid go off to college *sniff* Imma miss j00 alum fire-extinguisher Sad

During Science Congress, the top 5 from the top 10 ( out of roughly 42 IPs) are announced. Then from the top 5, the top 3 are chosen by the judge panelists.

Rant/Rave:
Though during that day itself it became top 6 instead of 5 since the judges didn't want to eliminate some >_>

Which also meant we had to extend the time (we finished at 4:40 -.- )

The top 6 are: (I won't give the exact titles since they had big words plus they might get stolen >__> )

-The use of bacteria to biodegrade styro into biodegradable plastic (1st place toh )
-The use of *a certain type of mollusk* shell to reduce phosphate levels in water (2nd place)
-The use of tetra packs for making concrete (3rd place)
-The use of *insert certain type of essential oil* and ethyl as a paint thinner (it works better than commercial ones + it's safe Big grin )
-The use of *a certain chemical* from *a certain rare plant* to reduce nicotine withdrawal (one judge said it has the potential of a post-college grad project)
-The use of a kind of sludge as a component in asphalt. (there is no effing way to simplify or censor this -.-; )

Plus I got to help the Glee club today; they needed a Cajon person LOL
So I got to sit at the performers' section for the first time Big grin

Rant:
And I got to training late -.-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(01-27-2011, 02:31 PM)Hempire Wrote:

EPIC WIN REPLY!

Rant/Rave: I've never paid so much attention to someone in years, and non-stop texting too. Gads it's fun, but so tiring sometimes.
It gets me out of rhythm when coding and I haven't had time to read my books/manga unless she's asleep.

Oh and in case you guys are wondering, it's not Bel. We still hang out a lot though Tongue She really should be more active on here -_-
rant: man, i need to get laid. or those gay ass stories ive been reading should update already with some gay sex

rave: finally tried that cafe ive been eyeing. it was full of old men D: kinda unnerving but the interior was pretty cozy in an old fashioned way.
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
If bestiality is the term for humanXanimal, what's the term for organic and mechanical? Like humanXrobot or humanXmecha. Ermm

I'm sure we'd all love to see Leos Klein and Nineball take turns on doing heads on each other's heads if Nineball ever had any secondary (otherwise it'd be a hole. A whole new hole).

Rant:

My wallet is still not in the condition of lightening itself up for PS3 games and a new gadget atm. Hopefully I'll have enough by the time new stuff get released. Don't even know whether I should wait for the prices to drop; want one ASAP. Oh, and I'm having a hard time (and lacking time) beating Vanquish: Challenge 6 5 for some reason.

Edit: I meant 5.