Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:10 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Semi-Rave: I met the forum mods of the site I'll be taking over. They're good people imho, and they're giving some good ideas about how to make the site more popular and better run. Taglish articles? Hmmmm...

Given my predecessor could barely speak a word of English and didn't know tagalog, I imagine it was a nightmare for him trying to communicate with them. No wonder he was asking me every couple of hours about Tagalog slang and Jejem0n LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rant:http://cardiacdelight.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/carinderia-buffet-diliman-quezon-city-philippines/
just saw this in the news yesterday and boy this got me excited.
buffet for only 110.
rave: rest day na!!
rave: new rest day schedule, friday-saturday. i can haz weekends nao!! ^^

rant: why is the bathroom always occupied when mother nature calls ~.~
(01-17-2011, 11:43 AM)wildheart Wrote: Rant:http://cardiacdelight.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/carinderia-buffet-diliman-quezon-city-philippines/
buffet for only 110.

Punta tayo!! Why is it a rant D:
Rave:
(Every time I dream about someone, something nice happens to them)

Me: Hey ___ , I dreamt of you yesterday - did anything happen?
Friend: Yeah, I passed Ateneo.
Me: OMG CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATZ *GLOMP*
Friend: >A< GET OFF

Rant:
I EFFING HATE MY LESSON IN CLE -______-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
rave: flat edge cutters for only Php180 \o/
(01-17-2011, 06:40 PM)HayWire Wrote: Rant:
I EFFING HATE MY LESSON IN CLE -______-

What's your lesson?
(01-17-2011, 03:29 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(01-17-2011, 11:43 AM)wildheart Wrote: Rant:http://cardiacdelight.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/carinderia-buffet-diliman-quezon-city-philippines/
buffet for only 110.

Sama ako! Woot but why is it a rant?
(01-17-2011, 08:18 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: flat edge cutters for only Php180 \o/

Nice~ Where did you get?

Belated happy birthday Shin~

Rave:
My lola doesn't tell me to get a haircut anymore. Probably because of all the good feedback I got from Christmas and her birthday yesterday, and/or this one:
"Mahaba lang naman and buhok ko ah. It's not like it hinders my peformance or anything. It's still, me, it's a part of me, and I like it this way." "You don't like it, don't look."

Now, I just hope none of my cousins think of marrying this year so I can keep it this way.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(11-12-2010, 02:24 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: just my thoughts on confrontation and dialogue...
most of the time it causes more problems to arise and skeletons in the closet to be revealed. especially if there is no good mediator. and theres the question if both sides are willing to listen and have an open mind. it works for some people, for others it makes things worse.

oh and this
Quote:At the very least, I just wish I could talk to some sort of counselor to help me sort this personal problem out
do you still study? if so, check with your college guidance counselor. back in college i was required to check in with them as part of the requirements to maintain my scholarship (since maintaining grades can be really stressful ><). but yeah, they arent there just for advice on what career is for you when you graduate, you can also go to them for general counseling.

(01-18-2011, 06:48 AM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(01-17-2011, 03:29 PM)Sforza Wrote:
buffet for only 110.

Sama ako! Woot but why is it a rant?

my mistake...
nahilo ko sa excitement! Rofl
suggestions for schedule for the raid?Domo

@Sforza
"Culture of Death" (abortion, contraceptives, ignorance, punching-people-at-the-face-to-solve-problems etc.)

and actions that offend the Virtue of Chastity ("Playing with yourself", pr0nz, PMS and homosexual acts)

Vomit Vomit

Jason

Rant/Rave:
I'm skipping school today for passport renewal. Plus I gotta buy some stuff for the Arnis Anyo costume -__-

Rant:
San Juan will not provide the costumes, nor a budget for it -__-

They're not even providing MOST of the equipment. The coach assigned to SJ is not even training us -_-

Rave:
Well, if we lose or get disqualified - it won't be my fault LOL

I'll just make sure I'm BETTER than the other half of the team LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(01-18-2011, 08:43 AM)Serene Wrote:
(01-17-2011, 08:18 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: flat edge cutters for only Php180 \o/

Nice~ Where did you get?

Deeco at Ever Gotesco Commonwealth. pang plamo talaga sya. dun sa card/backing meron illustration ng kit parts, runners and all. tapos may nakasulat pa na "Pura moderu no [some kanji]" dalawa yung cutters dun, yung binili ko yung "light weight flush cutter". meron isa dun "safety nippers" na kamukha rin, pero may bakal sa gitna para siguro hindi pwede maglusot ng daliri in between the cutting edges.
Back after a long time off (from here). Goodbye, spambots. Thanks mods for keeping this place in check while I was out.
@HayWire

If you ever feel like rebutting your teacher, please let me know.

I've got plenty of ammunition to deal with people like her.

Not literally - just tons and tons of links to credible studies that point out that same-sex couples are just as capable of loving, long-term relationships as straights, the church's sex abuse cases, and the failure of Natural Family Planning - only policies, among other rockets.

On second thought, just gimme her facebook page - I'll see what the Filipino Freethinkers can do about her on FB Jason
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Belated happy Bday SHin!