Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:47 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
" All for 7k. Peacewalker, Valkyria Chronicles 2, and MHP3 were loaded up asap."

XD weee new monster hunter bait...buddy i mean XD
Naging walis ung arnis stick ko >_________<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(01-11-2011, 08:19 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: (Minor) Rant: WTF? It had a Taylor Swift theme when I got it. Already purgefied by the shop technician, and will be sticking with defaults until I find a Gundam Unicorn theme.

I missed the word Gundam. Read it as.... "until I find a Unicorn theme."

Prelim exam's next week. This week's filled with quizzes, speech, and practicals. Ugh~ D:

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(01-11-2011, 09:49 PM)azuriel07 Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 08:19 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: (Minor) Rant: WTF? It had a Taylor Swift theme when I got it. Already purgefied by the shop technician, and will be sticking with defaults until I find a Gundam Unicorn theme.

That could work too Woot

[Image: nph_unicorn.jpg]
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
RAVE: posted some my Lei matches on youtube.

SOMEBODY CALLED ME A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3
see ya in marvel.....
HULK SMASH!

==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(01-12-2011, 01:13 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 09:49 PM)azuriel07 Wrote:

That could work too Woot

[Image: nph_unicorn.jpg]

Maybe I should get a unicorn theme too. The metal one. Jason

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
You wanna see my unicorn? Shades
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-12-2011, 12:43 PM)Hempire Wrote: see ya in marvel.....
HULK SMASH!

MAXIMUM WESKER!!!! LOL
(01-11-2011, 08:19 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Rant: Just been told by BDO that they disabled PayPal access for their debit card to upgrade security. Damn, and i was going to register for one earlier. Ermm

WTF?! i applied for a debit card last december specifically for the paypal access. they havent even given me the card yet (shortage daw on plastic cards) and then this?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

rave: first time to cook afritada and i didnt botch it. it could use a bit of salt and sugar, but thats just me XD
(01-12-2011, 12:21 PM)atdsutm Wrote: RAVE: posted some my Lei matches on youtube.

SOMEBODY CALLED ME A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Congrats!!! But eh. Your Lei still needs a lot of work though.

...Which is the same for my characters, realistically speaking. I think I'd characterize myself as decent, not good. Definitely not beastly.

For example, people keep saying my Ling is good but I still keep losing LOL
Rave: I've decided to visit the Sinulog Festival this weekend to visit Dad in Cebu.
Rant: HayWire is going to kill me because I was supposed to pick up her helmet this Saturday from my teacher. Oh well - will just have to clean my helmet, and have the damaged ear guard repaired for now.
Rant:

Just went inside a room of pinoy gamers in GT5. Was playing slow at the first few games, then dominated the race with the same car, got kicked. LOL
(01-12-2011, 03:38 PM)Goat Wrote: Rant:

Just went inside a room of pinoy gamers in GT5. Was playing slow at the first few games, then dominated the race with the same car, got kicked. LOL

And this is why we don't get much respect from the International gaming community.

@Goat: Hindi na daw "astig" pag natatalo eh, pare.