Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:24 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
A advance Happy Bday to Haywire just in case i might forget to post Tongue

hmmm

what else is new...
RPG Metonia is showing next week XD i want to watch it its finally a big step in the 3d animation industry in the philippines...did some test renders on my laptop a 3d model/artwork i am working on its getting close to film quality just a few more tweaks, took 5-6 texture maps, plus having the right settings
just the head portion alone took ...calculating roughly for lights, shaders and render engine....

>_<

at least i got the idea/technique how they do in films...now if i have had a small dedicated team in the future it would so cool to make animated shorts...probably ill end up directing and the handling the 3d part mostly since 3d is my strong point

hmmmm

cosmic break...
GRRR NO HOUNDDOG, MIGHTY BANE, HATII GARM and OUKA! NOOOOO i was planning to earn up for those during beta XD sob sob sob
rave: wooo got the Arcueid figure ^^
rant: pretty bad headache from investigating hack cases all day at work ~.~
Rave? :

Me: I can haz abs?? 8D

Abs: [Image: ArnoldSchwarzenegger.jpg] Dah.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I think I can foresee HayWire beating up TS with her future Arnoldish muscles. Probably like goku Vegeta against Broli.
Goat, I forgot to mention that Haywire is learning competition arnis.

I learned combat arnis, so while HayWire may beat me in a strength or speed match later on, I have one big advantage: I know how to fight dirty Smile
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(12-20-2010, 06:01 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: I have one big advantage: I know how to fight dirty Smile

LOL

Rave:

Oh, and thank you, Base Commander Jake and Trollbait Mark! I can now have orgasm even without touching it.
you're having someone assist you in achieving orgasm?
(12-20-2010, 08:04 PM)atdsutm Wrote: you're having someone assist you in achieving orgasm?

Why yes! Would you like to join us? Bigger hole and mouth guaranteed as a result!
EDIT - scratch that, Iraya's gonna have a field day if i say anything even remotely connected to the last three posts.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-21-2010, 12:18 PM)Fox Wrote: EDIT - scratch that, Iraya's gonna have a field day if i say anything even remotely connected to the last three posts.

you posted..that means you're already involved XD
This explains so much about our cats Smile

[Image: Recitation81.jpg]
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rave:
It's not a fracture, it's just a sprain Big grin

Rant:
I don't get to keep the wheelchair :T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@ fox

[Image: 3sum.png]

[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
No comment, somebody please pass me some brain bleach.

On a side note, Happy Birthday, CZ! Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."