Current time: 05-12-2024, 02:16 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
just finished armored core 2 another age

the story in another age is very good and engaging.
rave: rest day tomorrow and wednesday ^^
rant: found out how much my boss gets paid per month, and the other part-timer korean guy..and just shit asssfuckcorruptunfairRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEE. five, seven times my monthly when they hardly work and know even less FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
FUCK YOU PHILIPPINE POST

i will never trust you again seriously!
[Image: P13-12-10_192701.jpg]
i asked my friends who sent me the card if they even used tape--no, they did not.

[Image: P13-12-10_1927-1.jpg]
it was kinda thick-- a home made card from my friends with 4 pages.

there are 2 types of tape and 2 rips. it could hint that my envelope was opened 2 fucking times. they didin't even repair it effectively. its ripped open on one fucking side! when the admin from my office handed it to me she looked at me funny because i got ripped -garbage looking mail. jesus. i hope whoever ripped open my innocent christmas card full of love from my friends dies a horrible horrible death.
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
@iraya-sama

akala siguro ng mga kumag may pera kaya binuksan
Tanginang post office talaga yan. Tiningnan talaga kung may makukuhang pamasko. =/
mark lost an Armored Core 4 from Philippine post
(12-13-2010, 08:37 PM)NiX Wrote: Tanginang post office talaga yan. Tiningnan talaga kung may makukuhang pamasko. =/

desparation, much?
lol our country D:
Dapat palaging may lethal trap yang mga Christmas cards natin. Pwede na sigurong bukake powah ni Raffy. LOL
UPDATE:

DUDE I just talked to my friend, she said there was supposed to be a necklace in there ;___;

a hand made gift fro christmas... DDDD:
Tangina dapat talaga nilalagyan ng anthrax mga loob ng sobre eh.
fuck this country and it's people. srsly. lowest of low. wtf.
A friend of mine from the US sent me a free copy of his book a last year through the Post Office. Funny thing is that when i got it, the package was untouched, and the clear plastic for the novel didn't have any tears. Basically pristine.

Rave: It was a book about atheism. I think it scared them off like garlic to vampires Big grin
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Sobrang gutom na siguro nung mga kupal na yun. Kulang nalang kainin yung buong sobre.

(12-13-2010, 11:54 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: A friend of mine from the US sent me a free copy of his book a last year through the Post Office. Funny thing is that when i got it, the package was untouched, and the clear plastic for the novel didn't have any tears. Basically pristine.

That's only because it didn't have anything of value inside, apart from ideas. People here don't read books.
(12-13-2010, 10:52 PM)arch_angel Wrote: fuck this country and it's people. srsly. lowest of low. wtf.

I remember a few months ago when my brother's entire suitcase got stolen in the airport -after- check-in. It just never left the country or something -_-
(12-13-2010, 09:44 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: UPDATE:

DUDE I just talked to my friend, she said there was supposed to be a necklace in there ;___;

a hand made gift fro christmas... DDDD:

That's why we never ever send anything aside from letters and postcards through normal mail Ermm At least the envelope arrived.
(12-14-2010, 12:05 AM)Sforza Wrote: That's only because it didn't have anything of value inside, apart from ideas. People here don't read books.

even twilight?

are there ways to report this? fucking shit this country isn't going to hell

IT IS HELL ALREADY (much worse)

anyways, im also concerned on our other shipments.