Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:17 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(09-24-2010, 04:45 PM)Sforza Wrote: I ended up sitting beside a touchy-feely weird ass happy kid who kept patting me on the shoulder for no fucking reason while taking breaks from reading his fantasy novel. At one point, he even PATTED ME ON THE HEAD WTF?!?!? Domo Jason Wtf Jason

Must've been a hippie in his previous life.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-24-2010, 08:42 PM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(09-24-2010, 04:45 PM)Sforza Wrote: I have a class in technical writing where I don't know anyone because I'm irregular. Today was the first class.

I ended up sitting beside a touchy-feely weird ass happy kid who kept patting me on the shoulder for no fucking reason while taking breaks from reading his fantasy novel. At one point, he even PATTED ME ON THE HEAD WTF?!?!? Domo Jason Wtf Jason
I'm pretty sure if I was Mark with my gelled up hair, I would have punched him or shoved him away really hard.

And to my right was this quiet guy who saw me playing Tekken. He went, "Miku!" at my Miku looking Ling, and then proceeded to tell me how his ex-gf likes to cosplay as Miku and does so more often after breaking up with him, etc etc blah. What does this have to do with me?! D:

...And the rest of the class is made up of annoying windbags (extroverts/marketing students). I think I'll just keep my headphones on all sem. Thank goodness this is a -writing- class.

Oh man, if I was in your shoes I'd skip the class altogether.. Or leap to another section/sked. Good god, windbags and weirdoes.

LOL!!!! LOLLOL If I were a guy and someone would do something like pat my head, I'd stare at him wtih sharp eyes xDDDD
Hahah a class of socially awkward stealth geeks. I love it. LOL
(09-24-2010, 04:45 PM)Sforza Wrote: I have a class in technical writing where I don't know anyone because I'm irregular. Today was the first class.

I ended up sitting beside a touchy-feely weird ass happy kid who kept patting me on the shoulder for no fucking reason while taking breaks from reading his fantasy novel. At one point, he even PATTED ME ON THE HEAD WTF?!?!? Domo Jason Wtf Jason
I'm pretty sure if I was Mark with my gelled up hair, I would have punched him or shoved him away really hard.

I had a classmate who acted like that too. Very annoying especially when you're trying to concentrate on something or just plain busy bumming around. Tang ina talaga kahit ba naman nakasuot ng headphones guguluhin pa rin e. Minsan pipilitin ka pang kausapin tapos wala naman palang kwenta yung sasabihin $@#^!#%!#$&$#&.

---

Rave:

We were lucky for having nobody in our house (everything was unplugged, of course) when an electrical surge in the form of a motherfucking lightning just hit my relatives' main electricity switch in their house (from what I know is somewhat connected to ours as well), which voided them from electricity at the moment.

Maybe if someone was in the house when it happened, we'd be out of electricity as well. LOL
(09-25-2010, 12:32 AM)Pinkitteee Wrote:
(09-24-2010, 08:42 PM)Shintetsu Wrote:

And to my right was this quiet guy who saw me playing Tekken. He went, "Miku!" at my Miku looking Ling, and then proceeded to tell me how his ex-gf likes to cosplay as Miku and does so more often after breaking up with him, etc etc blah. What does this have to do with me?! D:

...And the rest of the class is made up of annoying windbags (extroverts/marketing students). I think I'll just keep my headphones on all sem. Thank goodness this is a -writing- class.

Oh man, if I was in your shoes I'd skip the class altogether.. Or leap to another section/sked. Good god, windbags and weirdoes.

LOL!!!! LOLLOL If I were a guy and someone would do something like pat my head, I'd stare at him wtih sharp eyes xDDDD

I'd bite him.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Jake was spot on on what I'd do. lol.
(09-25-2010, 08:54 PM)HayWire Wrote: I'd bite him.

+1!

If he tries to pat my head again, I am so going to grab his hand an do exactly that. Vomit
(09-25-2010, 08:54 PM)HayWire Wrote: I'd bite him.

I'd RAPE HIM
You can't rape the willing.
Rant:
IP groupmate submitted their requirement to me late.

+ She submitted it more than thrice and they're all exactly the same... <_<

By the same I mean:
-not organized
-a lot of misspelled words
-she merged two of her requirements into one file...such that I can't distinguish one from the other (they have to be separate D: )
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(09-26-2010, 12:48 AM)NiX Wrote: You can't rape the willing.

I think that's called 'Rape with Consent'.
'Signatures are overrated.'
If there's consent, it's just plain old sex. =P
rant:
its a fucking tricycle with six people on! OF COURSE IT'LL TAKE A LONG TIME GOING UP A HILL!! no need to cut the driver and throw an insult and try to ram the trike with the rear of your car. not fucking satisfied after shouting? sure go ahead, step out of the car, threaten and challenge to a fight, but whats wrong fat fuck? whyd you go back in when a dozen of them show they're ready to come at you? gonna pull a weapon out? hesitating? good for you coz that guard behind you wouldve drawn if you did. and do you think those drivers would shy away from a gun? but really, seriously, you're in the wrong on all points.

rave:
he missed when he cut the trike. i still have my legs fully functional. was riding on the back
Tricycles shouldn't load that many people.

Hell, tricycles shouldn't even be legal on the road. All the regulations that apply to cars don't apply to them. Even the regulations that apply to motorcycles don't apply to them. WTF is up with that? What, cuz they're poor? Fuck that shit. I have honestly never seen a tricycle get pulled over. At least I see motorcycles getting pulled over for not wearing a helmet.

Same goes to you, fucking pedicabs.
(09-26-2010, 05:53 PM)NiX Wrote: Tricycles shouldn't load that many people.

Hell, tricycles shouldn't even be legal on the road. All the regulations that apply to cars don't apply to them. Even the regulations that apply to motorcycles don't apply to them. WTF is up with that? What, cuz they're poor? Fuck that shit. I have honestly never seen a tricycle get pulled over. At least I see motorcycles getting pulled over for not wearing a helmet.

Same goes to you, fucking pedicabs.

My point exactly. Honestly, it's really annoying that a number of the masses these days tend excuse themselves because of them having no fucking money. We all know that life is a bitch and some tend to live with different odds and principles compared to others, but that doesn't mean we should be excused from manners and laws. It should be one's responsibility to provide and follow the rules for his/her and everyone's safety.

In TAFT, you'll see pedicab drivers taking the whole goddamn sidewalk or pathway for the ones who walk; they drive as if they themselves are pedestrian, albeit in a vehicle. This causes a major clusterfuck of stuff in the middle of the road. One thing I don't understand is why the authorities haven't announced or done anything to solve the problem.

From the other side's perspective, it seems that they're finding a way to live and feed their families. It has to be done without conflicts with the public though. If they're going to implement or propose something, make sure it doesn't produce more issues with society.

I'd still keep my head calm when something like that happens to me though, then probably report to the authorities and then laugh at how uncompetitive they are when neither sides have been supported nor taken action with. Trying to do something physically and verbally aggressive regardless of the situation is a big no-no, even when we're tempted to do so.