Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:24 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
It's confirmed. MUJI's coming here. First outlet will be in Bonifacio High Street. Smile
(09-21-2010, 11:19 AM)Sforza Wrote: Rant; I missed getting a scholarship next sem by .04 GPA points. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

At least you know they're serious in giving people scholarships. You have another chance next sem I guess.
'Signatures are overrated.'
@jobet : belated happy berday!

@Jake : don't worry that just means you'll get it next sem XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

My SAT's nearing (October 9th). Imma read the dictio everyday and practice writing 1 paragraph in 5 minutes starting tomorrow to prep for it <.<

Rant:
Our Science/Research teacher helped us with our IP...by over simplifying it. Plus, we won't make a chemical fire anymore...I feel stupefied. T.T

Random update:
Named the beagle Marty.

Rave:
I taught it to sit, stay and come already Big grin << (still working on that)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Got back from a club day today. Had elections.

Rant:
I didn't win any position Sad *nominated for Vice Pressy and Vice Sexytary*

Rant/Rave:
Arnis club is participating in the NCR Palarong Pambansa (San Juan Division) together with the other varsity teams. The club needs 5 representatives for Combative and I-dunno-how-many for Anyo/Exhibition.

The representatives will be training for a month at *insert name of our Club Moderator's training school outside of the campus*
(I dunno if we're pulled out of classes or anything...But that'd be awesome...xept when I get back to school and see all the stuff I missed <.< )

I wanna volunteer for Combative but I need permission from my parents first Sad

*Random*
Do I need to know my Arnis-weight class?
If so I'm apparently a Feather-weight <.<
RANT: WE ALWAYS KEPT AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE THAT HOUSED OUR (MOSTLY MINE) NON ADULT STUFF, MUSIC, AND INSTALLERS. GUESS WHAT. DUMBASS DAD MANAGED TO FORMAT IT.

good thing i backed up all of the stuff in dvd's.
i also managed to secure an external hd that i used to house most of it.
You seem to have Peter from family guy as your dad.
(09-23-2010, 10:20 PM)arch_angel Wrote: RANT: WE ALWAYS KEPT AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE THAT HOUSED OUR (MOSTLY MINE) NON ADULT STUFF, MUSIC, AND INSTALLERS. GUESS WHAT. DUMBASS DAD MANAGED TO FORMAT IT.

Again?! O_O

Rant: Went to University of the East for the foundation week. Ended up catching a flu.... and I really don't know how I got it. D:

Rant: I need dancing skills. Practical test is on Saturday. D:

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(09-23-2010, 10:20 PM)arch_angel Wrote: RANT: WE ALWAYS KEPT AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE THAT HOUSED OUR (MOSTLY MINE) NON ADULT STUFF, MUSIC, AND INSTALLERS. GUESS WHAT. DUMBASS DAD MANAGED TO FORMAT IT.

You could get one for yourself. Nothing ever comes good with sharing tech stuff with people unfamiliar with it. LOL
Rave: Cleared 6 km without having my legs seize up LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(09-24-2010, 08:55 AM)Goat Wrote:

i also managed to secure an external hd that i used to house most of it. << Tongue

You could get one for yourself. Nothing ever comes good with sharing tech stuff with people unfamiliar with it. LOL

I have a class in technical writing where I don't know anyone because I'm irregular. Today was the first class.

I ended up sitting beside a touchy-feely weird ass happy kid who kept patting me on the shoulder for no fucking reason while taking breaks from reading his fantasy novel. At one point, he even PATTED ME ON THE HEAD WTF?!?!? Domo Jason Wtf Jason
I'm pretty sure if I was Mark with my gelled up hair, I would have punched him or shoved him away really hard.

And to my right was this quiet guy who saw me playing Tekken. He went, "Miku!" at my Miku looking Ling, and then proceeded to tell me how his ex-gf likes to cosplay as Miku and does so more often after breaking up with him, etc etc blah. What does this have to do with me?! D:

...And the rest of the class is made up of annoying windbags (extroverts/marketing students). I think I'll just keep my headphones on all sem. Thank goodness this is a -writing- class.
Quote:And to my right was this quiet guy who saw me playing Tekken. He went, "Miku!" at my Miku looking Ling, and then proceeded to tell me how his ex-gf likes to cosplay as Miku and does so more often after breaking up with him, etc etc blah. What does this have to do with me?! D:

Well to be fair, he was probably trying to make a new friend. Must be a nervous bloke.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
@my previous posts.

rave:
Parents will allow as long as I get ALL the details Big grin

Yey, I might go to Zamboanga XDDDD

EDIT:

Apparently my sparring/training partner in Arnis is 5 weight classes above me <___<
(09-24-2010, 04:45 PM)Sforza Wrote: I have a class in technical writing where I don't know anyone because I'm irregular. Today was the first class.

I ended up sitting beside a touchy-feely weird ass happy kid who kept patting me on the shoulder for no fucking reason while taking breaks from reading his fantasy novel. At one point, he even PATTED ME ON THE HEAD WTF?!?!? Domo Jason Wtf Jason
I'm pretty sure if I was Mark with my gelled up hair, I would have punched him or shoved him away really hard.

And to my right was this quiet guy who saw me playing Tekken. He went, "Miku!" at my Miku looking Ling, and then proceeded to tell me how his ex-gf likes to cosplay as Miku and does so more often after breaking up with him, etc etc blah. What does this have to do with me?! D:

...And the rest of the class is made up of annoying windbags (extroverts/marketing students). I think I'll just keep my headphones on all sem. Thank goodness this is a -writing- class.

Oh man, if I was in your shoes I'd skip the class altogether.. Or leap to another section/sked. Good god, windbags and weirdoes.