Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:09 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
@ TS
No thanks. I hate the subject but I <3 the teacher :T

She's from my Achie's Achie's batch
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
There's this new girl who's texting me all the time. She's pretty.

Rant: She's liek 18! FML D:
(01-18-2011, 09:35 PM)Sforza Wrote: There's this new girl who's texting me all the time. She's pretty.

Rant: She's liek 18! FML D:

Emphasize "SHE'S PRETTY". Not mature enuff? Ermm

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(01-18-2011, 11:09 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: Emphasize "SHE'S PRETTY". Not mature enuff? Ermm

Yep, and a bit boring. She's a very normal 18 year old person.
LOL Jake and his mysterious mature guy appeal.

If there's grass on the field, play ball.
Rant:
Woke up to another (school related) nightmare, at least it makes me wake up early: at 4am.

Apparently the new physics instructor has little or no teaching experience, looks like I'll be off to some "self help" on the internet.

Rave:
Reached 999 kills with the J35 Draken in Ace Combat Zero, no clue why 1000 can't be reached however.
Just wanted to add that I have nothing against people who are around that age of course. It's just that being in a relationship is another thing.

...She even told me that she's been single for four months now, and her previous relationship lasted 1 year and four months. Too much info I didn't ask for, lol.
(01-18-2011, 11:51 PM)JiN Wrote:
(01-18-2011, 11:32 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(01-18-2011, 11:09 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: Emphasize "SHE'S PRETTY". Not mature enuff? Ermm

i think i know what azu is trying to say. sabi mo pretty, so if you don't want her, just leave her to him. they're both 18. Smile

Hurr~ no~ I've got enuff girl related problems right now. And I can say that the majority (Including me) of our generation are immature/spoiled kids. Specially those rich pampered bitchy girls from my school. =__=

@Sforza: She told you she's single. Her motive is quite clear.

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
MENTAL REPOSITORY:

SO MANY GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO LITTLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Hand kick me sign hard mode
Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2
Final Fantasy Versus 13
Blazblue Continuum Shift 2
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade edition
Gran Turismo 5

good luck mark.......
Hulk SMASHing Wesker game not on the list?

=D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Playing ball is fine too, but there are pros and cons that you have to deal with, plus that other person, and lots more. Plus imagine the social implications that you have to deal with! Nosy family people, and shit like that.

If she were 20-ish and a bit more mature, with a good attitude, be sure to get the ball rollin'! (Not that I'm saying to tell her to wait for two more years xD)

Gay(happy) Birthday, Fox!
@Sforza
naghahanap ng rereboundan.
just another girl to prove the powers of our resident Lolimancer XD

@Fox
Happy Beerday! wala ba libre inuman from SMC?

rant: desperate dog in heat got the TL spot. WTF Blink? i'll just think its because he's been in the company longer
rant/rave: pressure's off so fuck them, im not gonna try as hard anymore. time to enjoy saturdays.
Happy birthday Fox!

I enjoyed these last few posts:

(01-18-2011, 11:42 PM)NiX Wrote: LOL Jake and his mysterious mature guy appeal.

If there's grass on the field, play ball.

(01-18-2011, 11:51 PM)JiN Wrote:
(01-18-2011, 11:32 PM)Sforza Wrote:

i think i know what azu is trying to say. sabi mo pretty, so if you don't want her, just leave her to him. they're both 18. Smile

LOL

EDIT: Rave: The spambot members have been reduced to a page-full (as opposed to three)! Nearly there!
Hahahah I LOL'd. LOL