Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:15 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
That's why I moved to flickr. Just had enough of the redirects/ pop-ups when I visit photobucket, especially on my phone Chair
(07-14-2017, 11:55 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: That's why I moved to flickr. Just had enough of the redirects/ pop-ups when I visit photobucket, especially on my phone Chair

Yep. I remembered that i opened a Flickr account several years ago but just never got around to using it. Have been spending most of the afternoon uploading files to it.

I also have Imageshack but it's been pretty buggy since 2011 for me.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Kaya I don't post original pics sa Photobucket. Bukod sa tedious, they had price tags on you own pics, which weirded me out Blink
'Signatures are overrated.'
(07-18-2017, 02:46 PM)Serene Wrote: Kaya I don't post original pics sa Photobucket. Bukod sa tedious, they had price tags on you own pics, which weirded me out Blink

They started including price tags around mid-2013 but the posting and hosting was still free until just a week or so ago.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
You're using the site for free kasi originally, tapos suddenly price tags on your own pics, na apparently visible din to others browsing your images.
Which means everything you've uploaded there ibebenta din nila (may be wrong with this one) and now, some people's images malamang 'hostage' nile Tongue
(07-19-2017, 02:12 AM)Serene Wrote: You're using the site for free kasi originally, tapos suddenly price tags on your own pics, na apparently visible din to others browsing your images.
Which means everything you've uploaded there ibebenta din nila (may be wrong with this one) and now, some people's images malamang 'hostage' nile Tongue

Some people are now saying that they're being forced to upgrade in order to even download their own pics. I'll be saving what i can soon and then will remove all my pics from the site.

And i've been going thru some of the threads and it seems like some of my Photobucket pics are still viewable. Like around 2 out of 10. That's odd.
Kahit within photobucket blocked parin mga images ko Vomit
Ewan, parang ploy eto ng kumpanya para di na gamitin ang service nila LOL
----------------------------

My laptop's screen bezel is starting to come off near the hinges. Must be the heat from too much gaming since last month.
Happy birthday Jiro!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Hello.
hi.

are you a patient patient or an impatient patient?
Kelangan yata ma resuscitate
Either of you blokes know how to operate a defib then? Big grin
why defib when you can just plug open wires to a wall socket? >:3c
(09-08-2017, 06:06 PM)Serene Wrote: why defib when you can just plug open wires to a wall socket? >:3c

TRUTH. Jason
Bakit saan ba sumasakit?