Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:40 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant - having worked for Australian clients these past several years, i'm starting to get really confused when switching between date and time formats IRL. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant: Employment requirements.
(08-08-2015, 10:55 AM)Mjting Wrote: Rant: Employment requirements.

Sarap maglakad ng transfer ng SSS tsaka Philhealth forms ano? Tapos pumila para sa NBI clearance? Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
rant/tanginaWTF NONONONONONONONO: there's bits of red on the tissue. actually more like pink flecks and droplets. isang linggo lang ako nagbreak sa okra ganyan na agad. T-T
(08-10-2015, 05:22 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant/tanginaWTF NONONONONONONONO: there's bits of red on the tissue. actually more like pink flecks and droplets. isang linggo lang ako nagbreak sa okra ganyan na agad. T-T

Start monitoring it na dude. Go to doctor asap if it continues.
I'm gonna have to rant BIG TIME regarding Armored Core, I may be over reacting, but this is what I honestly feel the minute I read the following parts:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dark-so...0-6429569/

Italicized parts are Hidetaka Miyazaki's response. Bold for emphasis regarding Armored Core.

Quote:You regularly mention Berserk as a big source of inspiration for Dark Souls, I always think about what you could do if you moved to a grounded sci-fi dystopia like in Akira. Of course. Then there’s mechs, which you’re familiar with thanks to Armored Core.

I definitely want to bring the Miyazaki Touch to those genres [laughs], both sci-fi and Japanese mechs.

With regards to Armored Core, there are several barriers that From Software as a whole needs to overcome in order to give new games to the fans. If the fans out there really want that, I suggest contacting Bandai Namco.

But yes, I do want to work on something new, and I’m please to hear people are interested in seeing that.

SHIT!!! Goddamn effin' A!!!!!!! There are no plans for Armored Core 6! >:E

And it looks like BAMCO is the reason why.
I'm not surprised at all at this point. Sad
(08-11-2015, 07:52 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I'm gonna have to rant BIG TIME regarding Armored Core, I may be over reacting, but this is what I honestly feel the minute I read the following parts:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dark-so...0-6429569/

Italicized parts are Hidetaka Miyazaki's response. Bold for emphasis regarding Armored Core.

Quote:You regularly mention Berserk as a big source of inspiration for Dark Souls, I always think about what you could do if you moved to a grounded sci-fi dystopia like in Akira. Of course. Then there’s mechs, which you’re familiar with thanks to Armored Core.

I definitely want to bring the Miyazaki Touch to those genres [laughs], both sci-fi and Japanese mechs.

With regards to Armored Core, there are several barriers that From Software as a whole needs to overcome in order to give new games to the fans. If the fans out there really want that, I suggest contacting Bandai Namco.

But yes, I do want to work on something new, and I’m please to hear people are interested in seeing that.

SHIT!!! Goddamn effin' A!!!!!!! There are no plans for Armored Core 6! >:E

And it looks like BAMCO is the reason why.

Not surprised either. Bamco is only leaning on titles which they can milk the most out of (Souls, Gundam ExVS, etc).

also @ fox, my last trip to NBI yesterday was the fastest trip I've made ever. Spent around 10-15 minutes there. I did the online application thing and paid through a bank instead. Basically just went there to confirm info, get a picture, and to imprint my finger prints.
rave: resignation sent. boss accepted and no longer required me to render my 15 days. tomorrow will be my last day.
(08-12-2015, 01:02 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: resignation sent. boss accepted and no longer required me to render my 15 days. tomorrow will be my last day.

Best of luck to you man. You need your break. Salute
rave: just realizing i can work out regularly again ^__^
rave: and and play around and learn how to color stuff with oil pastels ^_____^
(08-13-2015, 10:29 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: just realizing i can work out regularly again ^__^
rave: and and play around and learn how to color stuff with oil pastels ^_____^

BOXING!!
(08-12-2015, 01:02 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: resignation sent. boss accepted and no longer required me to render my 15 days. tomorrow will be my last day.

NAKALAYA NA SIYAAAAA!!! Clapping
I wonder if people still often check the forums XD

been a while since posted here Tongue

gotten busy a bit
We lurk regularly, and we post at times.