Current time: 05-07-2024, 02:29 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(06-12-2012, 09:16 AM)Serene Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 09:06 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: rain sounds awesome right now

Yes. But not if you're going to wark. Who loves wearing flood soaked socks the whole day anyway?

Happens to me a lot in the PH. lol.
(06-12-2012, 10:22 AM)Mjting Wrote:

Yes. But not if you're going to wark. Who loves wearing flood soaked socks the whole day anyway?

I know the feeling.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(06-12-2012, 02:06 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 10:22 AM)Mjting Wrote:

I know the feeling.
Then again I live on a hillside and there was one time when I literally had to walk against a river pouring down the street to get home and I was soaked.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Use a clean cloth to cure drenched status.
Will be working as a multimedia artist (mostly the 3d and just a bit of graphic design since yeah my friend knows graphic design is not my forte) at a friends office, will have a meet on them on friday to discuss furthur details how much the job offer will be, introduce to the new staff i haven't met yet before when i worked for them for a short while roughly a year ago, maliit pa lng studio niya so now they gotten bigger and handle bigger tasks now

while my other job applications are still pending and looking for better opportunities (at least i am very very close in making it in the animation/game industry...most of the applications have been close calls at least or na can-cancel ung project)

Saturday Toycon yey anybody going to toycon?
(06-12-2012, 09:07 PM)Goat Wrote: Use a clean cloth to cure drenched status.
I'm thinkin shamwow
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(06-12-2012, 09:07 PM)Goat Wrote: Use a clean cloth to cure drenched status.

Tried stepping on a warm bonfire, doesnt cure drenched status. "Soak to the bone!"

(06-12-2012, 11:06 PM)RoninFang Wrote: Saturday Toycon yey anybody going to toycon?

Got my tickets today!
Fuunyaah~
will be going to toycon too look around for possible job opportunities whether freelance or fulltime
or make more proffessional connections as well as meet up with fellow bronies

were working on an animation for the anniversary
also one of the trailer directors for gameloft is part of group he's helping out with the
animation project hes more or less will be assigned the director, i am assigned more or less as the Art Director naman for the project

@Hell Heart
i dont mind if you tag along but yeah will be meeting with the bronies just a warning
since its partly a meeting
pm me your cell Happy so ill just look for you on saturday
No worries, I'll be around with my Friends and Mechapinoy.. Smile
Fuunyaah~
okies XD if the mechapinoy need a freelance artist of some sort i am open, hehehe just a bit of self advertising ^^
@rain and drenched socks
i spent a good part of yesterday barefoot in the office (no one was around anyway XD). also, i always keep an extra pair of socks and a jacket in my locker for rainy day emergencies. now if i only remember to get a pair of slippers/flip-flops XD

@toycon
i'll prolly pass by saturday night or maybe even friday night. depends really on the budget.
Thus ends the longest two-and-a-half months of my life so far. Seems like a whole lifetime ago that i visited my maternal grandmother in the hospital. I never thought things would turn out the way they did.

I sincerely hope that i don't go through anything like this again within the next decade or so.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Uniqlo opens in MOA on Friday! YAY! And prices seem reasonable. P990.00 for jeans, for example. Smile

And Jake's cousin is endorsing. IMBA.
Fuck yeah. All the more reason to look forward to coming back. Tongue
Uh. But you're in Japan. Uniqlo everywhere. LOL