Current time: 05-06-2024, 09:59 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
I now understand why some websites have an "It's Complicated" option in Relationships LOL

Rant:
I came to college to study. Not to be dragged along some relationship drama -_-;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Avoid ALL "it's complicated" relationships. >_<
(06-05-2012, 08:16 PM)NiX Wrote: Avoid ALL "it's complicated" relationships. >_<

Yeah. The main purpose of going to college is studying. >_<
(06-06-2012, 02:11 AM)Sforza Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 08:16 PM)NiX Wrote: Avoid ALL "it's complicated" relationships. >_<

Yeah. The main purpose of going to college is studying. >_<

IKR. It doesn't directly involve me (I think/hope). So I'm just hoping that I don't get dragged along as often to these things as time progresses. I'm gonna be here for roughly 5 years after all ._.;
Practice and study the way of the Jedi! Let your brothers help you. Avoid it; avoid it you must!

Fuck probability ratio though.
tell me if this makes sense... it's almost summer and my room is nearly below 50 degrees Fahrenheit with windows open and it's usually hot where I live.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rant:

T_T

is there such thing as a common sense upload in facebook for parents XD...i think my mom has been playing too much facebook games XD

almost every morning mom keeps saying register na daw for a bussiness or studio and bring it around abroad and such

heres the thing

1. Software......you know how strict they are about it

so your asking for suicide in way here are consequences pag nahuli ang studio that is registered but running "peke" na software well you get the idea

a. 5k dollars fine + damages fee (depending on how much you earned)
b. Jail time...
c. Confiscated everything under sa name ng studio/bussiness

2. Client...point of mom madami siya kilala

yeah madami nga siya kilala but heres the question...

how many of them do need graphic design/web design/game design etc services hmmm?

i prefer un connections/clients ko professional ones

clients/studios i worked for before whether OJT, freelance, part time, full time online or irl who i am sure is satisfied with my work and i am sure will comeback for my services again

not her "chat friends" all i can with them is ask if they know someone that might need our services...which kinda defeats the purpose of a client to begin with T_T

so bottom line is you want me, TS and HW to go around abroad with a bull-eyes sign saying "HEY I AM REGISTERED STUDIO "PEKE" NA SOFTWARE, MOST OF MY CLIENTS ARE JUST MY CHAT FRIENDS ALMOST ALL OF THEM HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS ABOUT AND I HAVE A NOOBISH PORTFORLIO TO SHOW SINCE DIDNT GIVE TIME TO BUILD UP A STRONG PORTFORLIO AND JUST REGISTERED A BUSSINESS RIGHT OFF THE BAT SINCE I NEEDED MONEY IN A HEART BEAT! "...yeah well thought mom yish
@ RF:

Start off a business studio at once? That's suicide alright, diving in the industry without knowing it first. I'd say start as an employee and probably as a part-time freelancer atm so you can provide/earn some money and time for your portfolio. Also, no matter how shitty your clients are, I guess it doesn't hurt trying to fill in their needs right? For better or for worse, at least it's still a start, don't you think? Just my thoughts.

I plan on going abroad in the future, but to study again LOL. Before that, I'd have to work and be independent enough though, just so I can save up some cash and study another program (wtf). And that means staying single; not that I want/don't want to. LOL
@Goat
"I'd say start as an employee and probably as a part-time freelancer atm so you can provide/earn some money and time for your portfolio."
that is what me (ill handle the game design, illustrations and animation stuff since thats my thing) and my friend (siya naman graphic design and web stuff) is planning go virtual first

thats how byimplication, suspended animation, tuldok animations etc started out virtual first

"diving in the industry without knowing" actually i know how the industry works, i know where the studios are, i have connections now with other 3d artist leads etc of other game studios etc, heck i know one of the trailer directors for gameloft, made some connections with online indie game studios as well now, then a online 2d magazine blog/etc...so yeah just need to build a much better portforlio

this way if its virtual me and him will be working full time work at the same time building more professional connections which later on we can out source the virtual studio (original software by this point) too and if its successful and finally strong foundation (original software, steady clients etc) then we'll make it a physical studio...and once this physical studio proves to be successful then go to game/animation etc conventions in singapore and such XD

something like funguy, suspended etc something like those but probably on much smaller scale at first

"Start off a business studio at once? That's suicide alright"
tell that to my mom she keeps insisting dapat physical na studio agad and advertise abroad agad etc etc...swt problem is she never worked in an animation or game design/dev studio and she assumes running a shoe store and just the same banana
I meant it to your mom (your second quote). I'm sure I won't be able to convince her anyway though. LOL

Oh, and I'm planning on studying in Singapore in the future. I might end up seeing you there. >____<
made an anatomy exam for nursing students earlier.

50 item multiple choice exam.

made all the answers "c"

haha
Hahaha that's kinda cruel, actually. You're going to psych out those poor students. LOL
@ Goat

1. ill probably just go for online lessons since figured out how to pay online via paypal in my situation they're much more cost effective
2. if after a few years this becomes successful and does become a physical studio
...possible options...outsource now to my previous studios or clients me and my friend worked for or indie games XD weeeeeeeee...i can imagine it now me:hello is this suspended animation/anino/funguy/assistasia etc etc do you hire freelance studios or want to work on a collab XD etc?
...me and my friend will be active in the gamedev cons, comic cons etc XD of course we have to be involved with the industry
if that happens and see each other at a singapore con or something.... XD we'll probably just stare and laugh at each other
(06-06-2012, 04:16 PM)AEA1 Wrote: made an anatomy exam for nursing students earlier.

50 item multiple choice exam.

made all the answers "c"

haha

Eek. LOL

Anywayz. I'm so far adjusting to all the shenanigans around here.

We'll see what happens after I get all my audition/try-out/interview results though. LOL
Another student at school randomly asked me today what I thought of the Panatag/Scarbrough Shoal issue because I'm "chinese". I was like, "lawl dude I didn't grow up in China" and then I gave him a really concise 10 minute lecture on East Asian geopolitics that foreign policy geeks would be proud of LOL And then he looked lost and completely changed the topic afterwards :c