Current time: 05-07-2024, 06:09 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(05-31-2012, 03:05 PM)Sforza Wrote: My repeating schedule over the past week Sad

Wake up -> Eat -> Dragons Dogma -> Work -> Eat -> Dragon's Dogma -> Sleep

I want a schedule like that too.... <:3
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
I woke up today with really, really bad stomach pain and nonstop diarrhea. Went to the hospital immediately even though it was hard to just stand up. I was told not to take loperamide and was given rehydration salts instead. To make matters worse, after all the tests performed (going back to the doctor on monday), I went home and came down with a fever. So right now I have epic stomach pain and a fever. It's terrible. Vomit

If it gets worse again tonight the doctor advised me to visit the nearest emergency room. We don't know what's wrong yet but my white blood cell count is waaay elevated right now.
Feel bad enough to not be able to play DD? Sad
(06-02-2012, 08:28 PM)NiX Wrote: Feel bad enough to not be able to play DD? Sad

Yaaaa that's the shittiest part I could have been home playing DD all day but I spent it at the hospital!! Ugh.

I'm going to go play now despite being sick -_-
Maybe it's something you ate. Time to change your sched from

Wake up -> Eat -> Dragons Dogma -> Work -> Eat -> Dragon's Dogma -> Sleep

to

Wake up -> Eat Dragon's Dogma -> Dragons Dogma -> Work -> Eat -> Dragon's Dogma -> Midnight snack -> Sleep

Shades
[Image: T7yrA.gif]
Hope you get better soon, Jake.
You should stop eating those Rotten Berry's and sour scrags of meat.. Bad for your stomach.. (DD joke)

Well, get well soon! Nothing like good gaming experience to make you forget all about the pain.. xD
Fuunyaah~
Rant: Lost a molar today. The damn thing was split right down the middle, right to the tooth.

Rave: We had Korean BBQ for dinner. Home-made Bulgogi sauce recipe: SUCCESS!
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(06-02-2012, 08:32 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 08:28 PM)NiX Wrote: Feel bad enough to not be able to play DD? Sad

Yaaaa that's the shittiest part I could have been home playing DD all day but I spent it at the hospital!! Ugh.

I'm going to go play now despite being sick -_-

get well soon o/
I think he's been healed now. Either that or fully regenerated his life.
Rant/Rave

i dont know XD

okies now have new small issues, recently tried for an online gig, another close call this time, task was to model a car...since it was my first time to model a car, wasn't that used to it

Client: in the comments it says your modeling is good
client: but the smoothing is best
client: you may to try again when we need to hire/commission artist again, but i think it was just more in the lines your not used to modeling cars but didn't have any problems with the modeling and texturing
just needed it a bit more smoother

so bottom line is i guess almost nailed it just need to make the model smoother next time around if they need 3d artists again to model/texture vehicles...

but i guess it isn't a total lost

found another source of income and work experience selling my 3d stuff (that is if anyone is willing to buy it to begin with)

the client also mentioned he/she owns a online store that sells 3d models etc which can be used for commercial use games, tv, etc etc so aside from sometimes they hire/commission so yeah if i have any 3d models i want to sell i can also sell my stuff in the client's website if want too so if i want anything to sell online i can just tell him/her and she/he just upload the files in the online store, credit it under my name and link it to my portforlio sites since didnt have problems naman daw with the job test just needed to make the car model a bit more smoother...XD so possible income as well and maybe useful connection later on when the virtual studio works out well

so a close call and not a total lost and made new connections which can be of help maybe later on

well first time to 3d model a car anyways

so i guess there's always a first for everything

rave:
found another way to pay stuff online which i dont need to have a credit card

as long as i have paypal account and a bank acount linked to that paypal XD which i have both yey

also me<--slowpoke at times aside from unity3d, deviant art, and gameartisans
found another website that hire freelancers
rant: well this sucks I just found out that my sister has summer homework and she's started kicking me off the internet for this so-called "homework." Jesus I thought summer homework wasn't supposed to exist.

rave: I convinced my brother to get Demon's Souls after watching a lets play on machima and a review by yathzee
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(06-03-2012, 09:01 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Rant: Lost a molar today. The damn thing was split right down the middle, right to the tooth.

Rave: We had Korean BBQ for dinner. Home-made Bulgogi sauce recipe: SUCCESS!

Woah, that's badass Ohmy Loose molar, procedd to eat BBQ anyway! LOL Like a T-Rex! Domo

(06-04-2012, 02:01 AM)Goat Wrote: I think he's been healed now. Either that or fully regenerated his life.

I'm not yet fully healed, but it's maybe 85% better. I still have to visit the doctor again in a little bit so he can go over my test results. We still don't know what happened, but completely stopping all medication I was taking seemed to make things better (wtf) so it might have been related to that.

Thanks for the concern guys Smile
@ TS: a puny broken molar wont stop me from eating Domo

@jake: healing potion overdose? Anyway hope things turn out for the best ^^.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

It's raining over here. Ahh it soothes me so.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.