CR-B90T2 -0-6-0-4-
MONJU
KONGOH -1-6-3-
CR-R92 -2-0-8-

N/A, CR-E82SS2
KINNARA, CR-WB69RA
WR05L-SHADE, CR-WL95G
WH09H-WRAITH, YWL16LB-ELF3

O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O02-ORGANELLE, O04-GOLGI, MARISHI

Paint Job:
Head and Core
000-150-150-200-100
075-150-150-000-100
150-150-150-000-100

Arms and Legs
050-150-150-000-100
050-150-150-000-100
050-170-170-200-100
~~

This is an AC based on Serenity's original theme: Standard Limbs...
This one's overweight and has a grenade pistol on the left which should be dropped either after kinnara's dried or at the start of the match to gain speed.
It's designed for long battles...
'Signatures are overrated.'
a theme AC with standard limbs... hmmm... can't say much right now. but don't you think the kongoh and the CR-B90T2 are too hot together? how's your cooling?
Medyo problema nga eh...
Pero kaya pa ring imanage....

That's why I decided to scrap the design for now, until I find a better setup for it...
This one's the one I'm supposed to use for the tourney...

Anyone got any part suggestions?
I don't plan on changing the chassis by the way...
Alright Serene. I tested this AC for around an hour. I like how you made an effort to use uncommon parts. I also like your idea of making an upgraded starter AC because I too made an upgraded starter AC back in Silent Line. I also like how your AC has a perfect weight ratio.

However, I hope you take no offense from my being frank, but this AC is plagued with problems. Let me go through things a part at a time. (but since I understand that you don't want to change your frame, I'll scrutinize the other parts of the AC)

BOOSTERS: B90T2 (0,6,0,4)

Alright... here's a part that I think does this AC more harm than good. First of all, it sends your temperature to dangerous levels even while just boosting. And since you're using the SHADE, the B90T2's high usage drain robs you of opportunities to use the SHADE.

FCS: MONJU

Since you're using a single-lock missile pack, there's no real point in using the MONJU. With another FCS, such as the F73H, you'll get a bigger lockbox and you'll hardly even notice the difference in locktime.

Generator: KONGOH (1,6,3)

I actually like the Kongoh. I'd use it with other boosters, but because of its high calorific value (heat given off by the generator), it definitely does not go with the B90T2. Because of its low Condenser Capacity, maneuvering while firing the SHADE becomes very difficult and even dangerous (as you may suddenly get genbusted especially when being pressured by an opponent). The AC can hardly even get off the ground because of the combination of the low condenser capacity of the generator and high usage drain of the booster.

Radiator: R92 (2,0,8)

For me, the R92 is unbearably drainy and heavy. However, since your AC does need every bit of cooling it can get, I suppose it has to stay unless you replace the booster/generator combo.

Extensions: SS2

Like I said in the other thread, side shields DEFINITELY only work when you get hit at a 90-degree angle or in other words, directly at the side. But since this AC does have the turning speed of a heavyweight, I suppose the shields do help it a little. I'd go for the lighter SS though, or none at all.

BACK L: 69RA

Since the STING already has excellent radar range, I don't see why this back radar is necessary. As it is, the 69RA is just slowing your AC down. It's better if this part is removed or you change the sting to a radarless head with good coooling, such as the S4.

ARM R: SHADE

I do think that this gun isn't that appropriate for this AC's booster/gen/radiator combo... but if you really want to keep it, then it's fine.

ARM L: 95G

I'd pick some other weapon for the left hand, such as the R3, because the 95G shrinks the lockbox for all your weapons. But if you really want to keep this, it's fine too.

HANGER L: ELF3

It's always great to have a blade on an AC, but I don't think a blade works for this particular AC, even if the blade is only in the hanger. First of all, the 69S arms have lousy blade aptitude (exactly 84). This means that only 84% of the ELF3's actual attack power can be utilized. Secondly, since this AC has no OB, is not very fast, and doesn't have a high turning speed, it's unlikely to land a slash.

OPTIONAL PARTS:

Alright. Here's an area where I'm having trouble understanding your initial choices.

You chose Amino, ES, SS, LA, L+, Organelle, Golgi, and Marishi.

Since you have a very drainy booster and an energy weapon at the same time, why sacrifice the EC op? This is an instance wherein a larger condenser cap is more needed than a really high refresh rate.

Also, your AC has no real need for the Organelle op because you've got no OB anyway. There's no need for better braking.

Furthermore, since Micromissiles don't really take too long to lock on, I don't think the LA op is necessary. There are more useful ops to invest in for this AC.

As for the Golgi, I can understand why you have it, but I think that for this AC, CODON or PHAGE are better investments. CODON because this AC does need the turning speed. PHAGE because this AC struggles with using the SHADE.

So after all that, here's what I would do with the AC: (chassis is the same, as you requested)

Head: STING (1,5,4,0,0)
Core: U4 (0,5,1,4,0)
Arms: A69S (0,6,0,4,0)
Legs: LH69S (0,6,0,4,0)

Boosters: GULL (0,0,0,10) or if you insist, still B90T2 but with (0,0,3,7)
FCS: F73H
Generator: G91 (0,7,3 or 0,10,0) if you use the GULL. If you go with the T2, go G84P (5,5,0 or 6,4,0)
Radiator: R92 (2,0,8)
Inside: None

Extensions: SS2 or SS or None
Back R: KINNARA
Back L: None
Arm R: SHADE
Arm L: 95G or anything else.
Hanger R: Ghost or 69H
Hanger L: Wraith or 69H, but ELF3 if you really insist.

I'd recommend the GULL+G91 instead of the T2+KONGOH. The GULL+G91 gives you similar performance for relatively the same or lesser heat, while having more acceleration, and energy for both boosting and firing the SHADE. Because of the lesser weight, you'll be moving at similar speeds too.

If you don't like that, the G84P+T2 combo works too. Unlike the T2+Kongoh, this combo doesn't heat up as much because of the G84P's lower calorific value. The G84P has a respectable output too. Also, its higher condenser cap allows for better boosting and firing the SHADE.

And just as a side note, the LH69S breaks even faster than the DINGO2.

Optionals:

Be sure to have:
Amino
ES
L+
MARISHI

Recommended Ops:
CODON, PHAGE, SS, EC

Hahah sorry for scrutinizing too much, but I hope this helps. If you're willing to change the frame, the AC can be even better.
Hehe~
It's all ok~
The reason I scrapped the design is because it's full of bugs...
I think I'll try the design when I have the time...
Thanks for thr suggestions...
I understand what you want to turn this AC into, but if you keep the current frame, there's hardly any hope for improving this AC.
You said it~!
And I was even planning on fighting you guy with this~!?
Good thing I changed my Tourney AC...