Current time: 05-07-2024, 03:08 PM
Rizal Park Hostage Bullshit
At this point, I don't get why people are still dwelling on the little technicalities like that. Opinions are fine, but the only people that really know all the "whys" were the people on the ground. Get over it.

Edit: Ultimately, so many things went wrong that a book can be written about them. All we know is it ends at 9 dead tourists. There's no quick fix solution to the black comedy show that happened last night.
(08-24-2010, 11:11 PM)azuriel07 Wrote:
(08-23-2010, 09:02 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(08-23-2010, 08:59 PM)arch_angel Wrote: I mean, pnp, ever heard of the word SNIPER? when it still wasn't raining, a clear shot wouldve been so much more possible from a myriad of angles as the bus was in the freaking middle of a wide open area.

Er. Heavy curtains and he knew there were snipers around the bus so he had an idea where they could shoot from. He even demanded that snipers be removed earlier.

Too lazy to read the next comments...

I saw the so called "snipers" they're using m16/14 rifles. They were able to shoot the wheels but not the hostage taker.

dapat binaril na yung hostage taker nung nasa pintuan siya ng bus. I mean... hindi naman tatagos ung bala sa driver right?

Assuming they're using M16A1 rifles loaded with the standard M193 5.56x45 Full Metal Jacket cartridges, there's a good chance it would have overpenetrated Ermm

As for them not taking the shot, I can't really tell why.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
if your talking about the time na kumakaway kaway pa sya.

rules of engagement states (as explained by some captain on anc) the police cannot fire unless a certain threat is presented upon the hostages and during that time the hostage taker was still cooperative.

anyways the police, the media, and the general populous everyone should take a hint already XX

whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Bert, totoo yung mga pictures na yan.

Ito pa isa. May pangiti-ngiti pang nalalaman ang mga punyeta. Magkaron kayo ng kahihiyan, puta.

[Image: 3303103_26f2ce145f60479bef33b78d234ff846.jpg]
FAILippines right there.
so sad.

==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(08-25-2010, 02:45 AM)Grim Wrote: Bert, totoo yung mga pictures na yan.

Ito pa isa. May pangiti-ngiti pang nalalaman ang mga punyeta. Magkaron kayo ng kahihiyan, puta.

Tangina gusto ko nang lumipat ng skwela. Oo side-school lang kame pero ayoko nang turingin na FEU kung may mga ganyan sa paligid ko, nakakarindi
... Now those people are just insensitive -_-
sigh. the Philippines will never learn. I'm kinda worried as to what this shithole will turn into when these kids start to run it.

I'll be frank, nothing short of a nuke will really fix this country.
(08-25-2010, 04:29 AM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(08-25-2010, 02:45 AM)Grim Wrote: Bert, totoo yung mga pictures na yan.

Tangina gusto ko nang lumipat ng skwela. Oo side-school lang kame pero ayoko nang turingin na FEU kung may mga ganyan sa paligid ko, nakakarindi

Facepalm
this is a real shame. there very insensitive about the situation.
Knowing shin comes from East Asia an affilliate of Feu where I graduated and worked. I have to apologize for what my fellow colleagues did...
this is no laughing matter nor should be taken lightly...

Hey guys check this out.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/546322
=_=

wow. up so fast.
Say cheese!

[Image: 21afrkg.jpg]

[Image: 2hchrmf.jpg]
@ PICS:

Fuckadoodledoo. I have a lot to say, but I don't think I'll have to.

Our society is fucked up. Hell, probably even worse than Mass Effect and Fallout. LOL
@pictures

Only one thing left to do at this point.

...where the fuck are their facebook pages? Let's do some hunting Jason
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
I honestly don't know what to say anymore, they just humiliated themselves on national/international tv, then they go about this. wow, philippines.