Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:09 PM
Zefyr's Doodles
Real life situations XD
Gonna be putting up some of my art here, just for fun. I only gots one at the moment, but hey, it's something

[Image: Jacket_too_big__by_Kitsune_2.jpg]

Was at a coffee shop with a friend a few weeks back, and her clothing was... a little too razmfrazm for me. So I made her wear my jacket, and this was the end result. She's only 4'11, and I'm 5'8. She taunted me with adorable noises soon afterward, much to my amusement, enjoyment, and torture. More to come, hopefully XD

Edit: Added a little 1/2 next to the 4'11. She wanted it to be accurate XD. SO SHE'S 4'11 AND A HALF. DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?!?!?!?!
Nice work, I actually like how this one turned out. Did you draw this from memory?

I'm looking forward to more soon if this has a story :p.
Does your friend really look like that?
Blink kinda find her cute in a way
@ NiX

Yeah, pretty close. She's a four-foot eleven and a half-inch bundle of hyperness.

@ RoninFang

MINE. Kidding XD

I've known three or four people in our group who's had an infatuation for her. Sadly, I was too, and partly still is. I say sadly because I know who she likes already, but part of my damn brain still has that little fuzzy feeling when we fool around with each other. She's pretty much at the top of my best friend list along with another girl, so I've never told her, which is probably for the better. [/end sappy story]

Aaaaanyway, shall soon post more stuff.
... Is double posting okay? Or should I just edit the other post?

Ah well -_-

To save space, I'll put my pictures in a spoiler tab, lol.

Effects of Philosophy:

[Image: Quick_Sketch__Effects_of_Philo_by_Kitsune_2.png]

LOL. Seriously, lately I've been sleeping a lot in Philosophy class. I appreciate it and all, but sometimes... yeaaaaaaaaaah. In case anyone will ask, that's a sandwich on the upper right bubble. I was hungry when I drew it during, ironically, Philosophy class. Unfortunately, I fell asleep right after I finished, making my drawing come to fruition!!!! lol.
Haha that's pretty good.

Don't worry about the doubleposting.
(08-23-2010, 07:24 PM)Zefyr Wrote: LOL. Seriously, lately I've been sleeping a lot in Philosophy class. I appreciate it and all, but sometimes... yeaaaaaaaaaah.

This is honestly how I felt about my Philo classes. I really truly did appreciate all the ideas, but somehow the way the lectures went made me go ZZZ...
Hahah nice. Philo is boring when someone is lecturing; I'd enjoy it if my professor allowed me to just read her lectures instead though.

(08-24-2010, 04:54 PM)Grim Wrote:
(08-23-2010, 07:24 PM)Zefyr Wrote: LOL. Seriously, lately I've been sleeping a lot in Philosophy class. I appreciate it and all, but sometimes... yeaaaaaaaaaah.

This is honestly how I felt about my Philo classes. I really truly did appreciate all the ideas, but somehow the way the lectures went made me go ZZZ...

Indeed, me too. D:

I enjoyed my professor's assignments, but the lectures just make you go ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
my philo teacher has film showing of welcome to the NHK as part of our subject and how we apply philo concept towards their life
[Image: no_more_nightmares_by_kitsune_2-d2yf48t.jpg]

Finished reading The Hunger Games Trilogy Big grin

BACKGROUND IS NOT MINE. I borrowed it from some stock photos. I personally suck at backgrounds >_<
Meh, I haven't uploaded anything here recently here's some stuff no longer related to real life. I need inspiration >_>

[Image: quentin_coldwater_sketch_by_kitsune_2-d34j0f3.jpg]

[Image: the_magicians__alice_by_kitsune_2-d34j0rf.jpg]

[Image: aemeneol_and_saoirse_by_kitsune_2-d34j14d.jpg]

[Image: cravat_and_habit_by_kitsune_2-d37jt20.jpg]

The last picture is my OCs for PASWG. I gots 5 chapters up in Ff.net, lol.

[Image: 777_7_by_kitsune_2-d3g7uzy.png]

Well, I'm not dead yet. Slow month, I have review classes XD. Bah. Fail coloring is fail ._.
Hey, great stuff. Nice coloring but it's a bit too bright and solid. Smile
try to use smudge tool for the shadows