Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:54 PM
What did you learn today?
how to subclass in lineage 2
What below 0 degrees Celsius feels like.

It stings exposed body parts X__X
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
That Oxygen is slowly burning away our insides very slowly.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
If I like how the rifle of a kit looks, I'm going to get it. Dear lord that Jesta Cannon rifle reminded me too much of an AC's rifle I deemed it my favorite Grunt Unit then and there =))
(12-29-2013, 08:37 AM)Zefyr Wrote: If I like how the rifle of a kit looks, I'm going to get it. Dear lord that Jesta Cannon rifle reminded me too much of an AC's rifle I deemed it my favorite Grunt Unit then and there =))
That's what I thought when I saw it too.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Broke out my copy of AC:LR to find out after all that years - that the left-handed spread bazooka WL11B-TROLL DOES spread (3 projectiles in a horizontal pattern, only after its max lock range unfortunately).
...One of my professors this term looks kinda like Rick.
pre algebra again ;-;
there's an instant messenger called QQ
Today, you will learn. Image search 'Manyakugan' and scroll down. You'll find a familiar RR face.
*note: Not Dad.
'Signatures are overrated.'
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I DIDN'T EVEN SCROLL DOWN

GOOGLE NOTICED ME :">
second image result hahaha.
That Kotobukiya makes zoids now.
How to write a check <.<
How to chop an onion without the tearful vapors bleeding out, how to get the seeds out of a chili without slicing it open and how to separate the paprey skin from a clove of garlic in just two steps.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."