Current time: 03-29-2024, 09:10 PM
What did you learn today?
(01-18-2011, 06:40 PM)Sforza Wrote: ...That having a huge flock of geese and other migratory birds flying above you (with all the incredibly annoying squaking and cawing) sounds the same as a JAV actress orgy.

LOL

Best thing I've heard all day.
(01-18-2011, 06:40 PM)Sforza Wrote: ...That having a huge flock of geese and other migratory birds flying above you (with all the incredibly annoying squaking and cawing) sounds the same as a JAV actress orgy.

and how do you know this Blink? more importantly, do you still have the files? XD

learned that the more you expect, the bigger your disappointment.
(01-19-2011, 09:29 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:

and how do you know this Blink? more importantly, do you still have the files? XD

learned that the more you expect, the bigger your disappointment.

Ahh~ Classic. LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
a commander who doesnt know how to listen and use the strength of his troops is setting himself for a loss.

also learned not to listen to such people. wala ako paki kung pro ka sa dota, magpupush ako tae ka!
ps2 emulated = HD GRAPHICS @ 60fps!!!
I would've paid good money for this. Too bad Sony neglected/ignored the opportunity.
Your loss sony =(

[Image: HDpersona.jpg]

[Image: personacap.jpg]
time to try TWISTED METAL BLACK HD! =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
sauce pl0x!
sent pm!
twisted metal black dl going to be finished soon!
I own the original, and would BUY IT ONLINE IF IT WAS there...but no. =/

edit:

[Image: Juicytoothmissiles.jpg]

TWISTED METAL PS3!!!!~~~

GoD Hand next! =D

[Image: Godhand.jpg]

Team clover would be nice if Gene was in marvel vs capcom 3.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

From some forum where dating was being discussed:

On a first date; "Give feedback on her view and opinions. (Agree/Disagree, doesn't matter. But don't be sitting there like a turnip. No one wants to date a turnip.)"

LOL

Oh and here's what a turnip looks like:

[Image: turnip2.jpg]
MVC3 has "speed of light" netcode....
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-0...ht-netcode

(O_____________________O)

Haha, talaga lang ah. LOL
That a sedan has next to no handling in fresh (wet) snow, and that the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of a campus building can be up to 40 degrees Celsius (outside = -10C, inside = 30C). Crazy
I learned/realized that I didn't get to finish Okami.....
now to finish it in glorious HD! =D
[Image: OkamiHD.jpg]

[Image: AmyHD.jpg]

Next..........zone of the enders 2.....no slowdown and HD would be so.... (O____O)
I am hoping they make 3 soon.

That there will always be a downside to a geek/otaku's "leap before you look, buy before thinking / common sense sets in" mindset. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
[Image: Zoneoftheenders.jpg]

I learned that after every game that I try to get to work in emulator, all games that got to work previously plays better! Getting Zoe2 to run smoothly is so rewarding. Nostalgia HD is nice.

I learned how fun it is to watch snow pile up on the sidewalk.
Whenever I see a world untouched by war, a world of innocence, a world of lush forests and clear rivers...I really just wan to nuke the crap out of it.
- Ghost, Starcraft II.