Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:26 AM
Ronin's back ^^
XD dang forgot to change the file name LOL XD
hmm...3d game making..sounds interesting. all ive managed are 2d and puzzle games XD

dont have time to program tho (and relearn C++ since i doubt flash would be good enough for 3d stuff)
thats sounds like a good idea

so anyone here that are good at programming, work on a game engine, rigging or animation? cause i am not very good at those parts of 3d

though i think for the time being its more stable to work on animated shorts instead at least in that case we dont have to worry about the programming part and game engine unless you guys know anyone really good at that area
""ahem like you perhaps ahem"

XD i dont do character animations anymore or rigging so i am not good at those areas

more of modeling and texturing and a bit of 2d/concept/story/lighting ako
XD

i was talking about animation na parang hmmm

check mo ung website
http://www.11secondclub.com
parang around that quality

so if you guys can find somebody who is really good at rigging , character animation and kabisado ang game engine/programming inside out i am game

plus i need to know other detials like what game engine balak gamitin you know what i thinks its best sa ym na lng tayo magusap or siguro skype na lng para mas proffesional ng kunti...swt >_< i am beginning to sound like a art director/project lead LOL XD
well if you guys can fill in these blanks i am willing

for games (kahit low end lng muna pero professional)

Art Director/Project Lead/Director:
artistic/creative, someone who knows the whole process in depth, a bit business minded, knows how to handle different kinds of people as in kahit anong klaseng tao, deadlines etc
ill probably help out in this part or kung walang may gusto it will probably end up as me
Concept Artist: probably help out rin etong person sa story boards pero more or less optional lng eto
ill probably help out in this part also medyo hindi ko forte ang 2d so so lng ako dito
Lead Modeler/Texturer: probably be doing this part but might need help
Rigger:?
Animation: i can just give advice or something here pero preferably aside sa magaling mag animate kung possible may alam din sa acting
Progammer/Game Engine:?

if you want to be more professional sa concept art/modeler sa ibang studios nakahati pa sa character, environment/assets/vehicles and creatures pa yan

as for what the concept will be everyone can pitch in but please who ever will be assigned to this part walang pikonan pls, i dont want anybody na mataas ang ego na feeling nila sila never nagkakamali, preferably creative but logical at the same time, lahat pantay pantay wala mali wala din 100 percent tama lahat pantay pantay please

and dapat lahat dedicated , if ever may biglang may mag babackout halfway through production pls be professional about it sabihin ng maaga and such because for sure there will potholes nothing is perfect anyways

if animated short just remove the programmer/game engine part

And other things to keep in mind, what game engine? software? platform?

now if you guys can answer these questions why not? what do we have to lose anyways?

pero in my opinion if ever matutuloy eto i guess best first project we can make is something for christmass kung animated short kung game hmmm something simple pero maganda quality as much sa possible muna parang cosmic break or ung mga free mmorpg quality on a smaller scale
Yo Aiken, I thought your post deserved its own thread, so I split it off and put it in RR Projects. Smile

edit: Sorry if you went looking for it. I hope you didn't type all that up again. Sad
no probz, thanks ^^
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/ro...aHead2.jpg

Hmmm second attempt so far to try some hard surface sculpting in zbrush...
i dont know what it is just started from a cube and just sculpted whatever came to my mind XD lost track how long it took to sculpt this enjoyed it too much >_<

also was just experimenting with different brushes in zbrush
Awesome. Is that somehow related to the RR video game?

Inspired by Dead Space? LOL
wow thats just awesome XD
Had a little talk with JiN, I can help with texturing and to a very limited degree animations (GIMP and 3ds). Unfortunately I have zero knowledge on ZBrush or C++ programming and could only work with premade models (containing all the bones and rigged).
No probz ill be handly mostly the modeling texturing for the characters and assets (ill try to do the rigging or if i can find someone to do the rigging cause rigging isnt my forte >_<) , Jin will do the environment and the programming/game engine...as for animation for now doesnt have to be very complex movement just simple animations like a character running cycles etc etc

just need to know when your online mostly and also how are we going to pass files around anyways
I'll be fourteen or fifteen hours behind you and JiN due to the different time zone, so expect me to be online from 0:00am to maybe 8:00am.

Email is probably good for smaller files that are no larger than 10MB; texture maps (.tga/.dds uncompressed) are usually less than that, not sure about highly detailed models though.

By the way, what kind of game setting do you guys have in mind (Future, modern, or historic times)? And how articulated should the character models be? I have RTS level models and animations on hand at the time, and they do not include working fingers or facial expressions.

Edit: Saw the link from the top of the page, look like I'll need to figure out how to add the missing bones. Whistle
just read the rr video game thread medusa Happy all the info should be there can you email some stuff you textured and animated just need to see what you can do Happy

pls download

dropbox and teambox
random sculpt

suppose to have teeth and a lower jaw zbrush crashed though dont know why >_<

also tried adding some wear and tear this time

http://roninfang.deviantart.com/#/d3e4hbr