Arm Unit L ---- CR-WL79LB2
Hanger Unit R - ---
Hanger Unit L - ---

Optional Parts: O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, O03-CODON,
O04-GOLGI, O08-RIBOSE, MARISHI, KANGI

Paint Job- (All weapons White)
Base: 200,200,200
Aid: 95,60,35 (Head: 170,200,70)
Optional: 100,50,35 (Arms: 40,35,25, Head: 95,65,35)
Detail: 200,200,0
Joint: 170,200,70 (Arms/Head: 55,55,55)

I'm trying to find some use for the less used parts in LR, and this is what came up. This AC obviously lacks raw firepower, hence the name "peashooter". The EOs will be the main source of damage, and require some micromanagements to be used effectively.

Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Edit: Fixed some errors with tunes.
Plants vs. Zombies inspired AC name? Nice! XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(07-04-2010, 12:58 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: Plants vs. Zombies inspired AC name? Nice! XD

Come to think of it... It does shoot little green projectiles... Roll eyes

(Picture uploaded)
Many will tell you that G84P is better as a high-output gen than MAGNOLIA because of calorific value. And G84P has more output too. But I hate its redzone, so I understand the choice here.

Just wondering why you opted for the JAG2 as an energy platform. DINGO2 (lol) serves the role much better.
(07-04-2010, 11:14 AM)NiX Wrote: Many will tell you that G84P is better as a high-output gen than MAGNOLIA because of calorific value. And G84P has more output too. But I hate its redzone, so I understand the choice here.

Just wondering why you opted for the JAG2 as an energy platform. DINGO2 (lol) serves the role much better.

True that G84P is a superior generator to the MAGNOLIA, but putting it on make me feel sluggish with the JAGUAR2. As for the legs, I thought that moving drain does not come into play when boosting? Blink
I'll need to test it out as the JAGUAR2 has one of the lowest stationary drain in lightweights. The DINGO2 is way too good, and I try to avoid that part and the COUGAR2 all together.
(07-04-2010, 12:44 PM)medusa0 Wrote: As for the legs, I thought that moving drain does not come into play when boosting? Blink

True, it doesn't. The performance will depend on your movement strategy though. Don't be content to just boost hop, fly up and down to change your verticals too (and confuse your enemy).

I'd go Elf2 instead of LB2 for the blade, since it's longer.
The frame/weapon setup is quite drainy thus forcing you to use a high-output generator which generates a lot of heat thus making you use a high powered radiator to deal with the heating.

You'll have the same surplus EP if you go midweight biped legs on this one(like Lynx)whilst using G91+Ananda.

Also the weapon range is very limited. Better drop the RO and the AMS ext and replace them with a missile pack. 69M/NYMPEH/SPARTOI/MV + RM/RM3/GAR

I'm not so sure about the damage rate generated by the ROC3 + GAEA so I can't comment for now.
S2 head might work better the S3? It has better defense than the S4 for a smaller amount of weight. I'd go for S4, but that may be too heavy for this design already. Well, let's stick to the green theme just like one of the AC's in AC3 (Green everything, down to the projectiles, forgot which arena opponent though) so I understand the choice of the laserblade :p.

I'd agree with Nix though with the G84P/ANANDA/V2, it'll help you in both cooling and consistent firing of your weapons, just be careful of the redzone (I find the G91/ANANDA/VULTURE combination workable, though typical). Also, try out the MONJU or VOLUTE for your FCS, it gives a better size box for SP lock weapons compared to the VOLUTE2 (in addition to green color of the MONJU Big grin). Also, add better supporting weapons instead of the rockets as J.E. has mentioned (the basic 69M is good enough), it will help you poke at your opponent at range with minimal risk to yourself.
(07-04-2010, 02:09 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Well, let's stick to the green theme just like one of the AC's in AC3 (Green everything, down to the projectiles, forgot which arena opponent though) so I understand the choice of the laserblade :p.

I'd agree with Nix though with the G84P/ANANDA/V2, it'll help you in both cooling and consistent firing of your weapons, just be careful of the redzone (I find the G91/ANANDA/VULTURE combination workable, though typical). Also, try out the MONJU or VOLUTE for your FCS, it gives a better size box for SP lock weapons compared to the VOLUTE2 (in addition to green color of the MONJU Big grin).

Well, here's a PvP version of this AC. And you are right about the green theme, everything from the detail colour to the boosters are green Happy .

Head --------- CR-YH70S2 0,7,0,3,0
Core ---------- C01-GAEA 3,4,0,3,0
Arms ---------- CR-A92XS 0,4,3,3,0
Legs ---------- LH07-DINGO2 0,7,0,3,0
Booster ------- B02-VULTURE 0,3,0,7
FCS ----------- MONJU
Generator ----- CR-G91 0,10,0
Radiator ------ ANANDA 0,0,10
Inside -------- ---
Extension ----- E06RM-GAR2
Back Unit R --- CR-WB69M
Back Unit L --- CR-WB73RA2
Arm Unit R ---- WR21PU-ROC3
Arm Unit L ---- CR-WL79LB2
Hanger Unit R - ---
Hanger Unit L - ---

Optional Parts: O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH,
O03-CODON, O04-GOLGI, O08-RIBOSE, MARISHI

ECM tuning has been abandoned all together as they are not a problem in tournaments. Less tunes were spent on cooling for the core and arm parts for more defence. I prefer the MONJU over the VOLUTE for a faster missile lock. Surplus energy is now >4000. KANGI dropped for KISSYOH to keep some missile defence.
This AC is somewhat less durable than its previous incarnation, but I suppose it's a true light weight now... (the legs are fake however Rofl )
Looks good. VULTURE is the only issue, but I understand that it goes with the theme
Spartoi/RM3 instead of those defense missile thingies and the back rocket.