Current time: 04-20-2024, 07:12 PM
Audiophilia
Warning Saika, I had one of those and after 2 or so months, the retracting mechanism broke(No longer retracts). Had them replaced by warranty, the new pair again broke after 2 months of use, but at least this time, the cable retracts, it's just that the button no longer functions so the cable goes back in all the time. Again, I had it replaced and sold it to one of my friends so that was the end of it .It's annoying as fuck how I had to replace it every 2 months or so. Such a shame, it was a perfect portable headphone, sound was just mediocre for its price. =)
To Zeke and Sforza:
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll tell when I'm gonna go. My headphone's cables got pulled. I like how simple it looks that why I want to keep it.

To Saika:
I apologize for not clarifying sooner, but it's as Sforza said.
'Signatures are overrated.'
bought a lime green Nakamichi My Mini Plus Speaker and im plenty surprised at how loud it can be. thankfully it's not pumping lots of treble along with the high volume like how some speakers do. now to get a microSD for it XD
(09-24-2012, 09:43 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: bought a lime green Nakamichi My Mini Plus Speaker and im plenty surprised at how loud it can be. thankfully it's not pumping lots of treble along with the high volume like how some speakers do. now to get a microSD for it XD

You got it for how much? And how long does the battery last from full charge? Also, can it play direct from MicroSD?

Edit: Oh nevermind. 4-5 hours is good enough imho. Got the specs here: http://nakamichi-sdi.com/model.php?cat=0...style&id=3
I wish you'd mentioned it to me first before buying Sad

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classi...usic+angel
(09-25-2012, 05:21 PM)Sforza Wrote: I wish you'd mentioned it to me first before buying Sad

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classi...usic+angel

well this sux. bought mine for 2.1k D:
Where'd you buy that from? Blink
Only for 500php? For real, Sforza?
(09-26-2012, 08:34 AM)Goat Wrote: Where'd you buy that from? Blink

Egghead, Robinsons Galleria. I bought the ones Shin linked not the Music Angel ones.
(09-26-2012, 03:53 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Only for 500php? For real, Sforza?

Yep Smile You can buy the music angel ones all over the place these days, like in Divisoria. I even saw some for sale at UM in vito cruz
Not sure where to post but my Good friend of mine is looking for anyone interesed to have a barely used AKG K242? Here's the details and I'll also serve as your point person if ever. Tongue

Sulit.com link

He's also looking for a Cowon J3 na 32GB. Hit me a PM if you need more details.
Fuunyaah~
guys, i want to know some info about the nokia BH-503 bluetooth headset...is it a good buy?

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
(01-17-2013, 10:59 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: He's also looking for a Cowon J3 na 32GB. Hit me a PM if you need more details.

Ask him to inquire with Meiroque on TPC.

(01-18-2013, 07:30 AM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: guys, i want to know some info about the nokia BH-503 bluetooth headset...is it a good buy?

=^.^=

Isn't this the headset that's everywhere? Hmm. If you're going to be using it for musical enjoyment I'd suggest getting a sennheiser headset. Listening Room in megamall should have some available.
(01-18-2013, 07:30 AM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: guys, i want to know some info about the nokia BH-503 bluetooth headset...is it a good buy?

=^.^=

I don't own one myself but all the reviews I saw on amazon seem pretty good. Really though, it's all gonna depend on what you plan to use it for.
I am the bone of my sword.
Chair i'm just fed-up of wired earphones/headset connected to my celphone...really feel so uncomfortable with the wires...that's why i'm looking for a decent not-too-expensive bluetooth headset for sound-tripin'

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"