Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:12 PM
[OLD] Changes on the horizon...
Robot Unicorn Attack........ O_O

So~ We're getting 2 streaming musics?
Rick roll FTW
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cdtHlMr4fLQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cdtHlMr4fLQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
WOW Didn't expect a COSMIC LOL AGAING!~

Robot Unicorn WTF Theme reminds me of a music vid that i finally chose to watch since i'm curious as to wtf it is. The hotel i work at is Fairmont @ YVR airport. It's literally beside the airport. Anyway, they have a radio and mos tof the time it's on the POPULAR MUSIC channel....hence god damn it, i get my ears bleed most of the time. AAAAANYWAY....this music video. It's trippily WTFLOLOHWOWAITWHAAATWOOAH....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwE-SLnLkqY

~~~Shit sony browser, why can't i click on the embed link to copy paste it anymore...~~~

edit.....gummy gummies...*hehe* =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
[Image: glitteryourway5f54c52fei9.gif]

From Sforza a few years ago...
Kulang na lang Hello Kitty :|
(06-28-2010, 10:04 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [Image: glitteryourway5f54c52fei9.gif]

From Sforza a few years ago...

This is exactly what I am going to use for the pink skin. Seriously.
MyBB 1.6 just arrived. I'm upgrading us tomorrow at around 1 PM to move things along. Get whatever important pieces of information you need from the board before then.
eh? threads would be gone? LOL!!!! My huge pile of MIND SHIT? LOL!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(08-04-2010, 10:42 AM)Hempire Wrote: eh? threads would be gone? LOL!!!! My huge pile of MIND SHIT? LOL!

An no, we might just be down longer if unforeseen circumstances wind their way into existence. Hopefully I won't muck anything up and everything will still be here when I turn things back on.

Hopefully.

If I mess up big and the backups prove useless... RR REBOOT! Or flushing the mind shit toilet, whatever analogy works for you.
How about a deadline?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Oops. Internet was down at home all day yesterday and up to earlier when I left. I just arrived at the office, so I'll be doing the upgrade here, at around 5 PM.
So basically, It's cross all the fingers you could to spare.

Paano yung onse daliri sa kamay?
'Signatures are overrated.'
clear na ba tayo? pwede na bang mag post?
(08-06-2010, 12:10 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: clear na ba tayo? pwede na bang mag post?

Sige post lang. Di ko parin nagagawa yung upgrade, daming trabaho kahapon (at ngayon). If ever man mangyari ngayong araw baka mamayang gabi pa.
Is the upgrade ongoing right now? Parang ang bagal bigla mag-load ng mga page eh.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-06-2010, 06:14 PM)Fox Wrote: Is the upgrade ongoing right now? Parang ang bagal bigla mag-load ng mga page eh.

Nope, not yet. Tongue