Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:04 PM
Figmas, Nendoroids and Revoltech
no mechs this time
Alright, so Jehuty had it's fun earlier this year. Now what kind of video game memorabilia would that release be if the antagonist wasn't around?

[Image: revo-anubis.jpg]

Yep, Anubis gets it's own Revoltech figure and it lands in December of this year.

From Gigazine.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-IPN-3175

Figma Samus! XD
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
MORPH BALL!!! LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Wow, that Samus figma is really cool even if she's in full armor. I like.
http://gscmikatan.wordpress.com/2012/01/...tbook-blk/

Fuck yeah! I can't wait.

In celebration of that made some space for her with the other BRS figmas. XD

[Image: th_brsfigmas.jpg][Image: th_brsfigmas2.jpg]

Oh wait. Should have taken a pic of the space. Domo

I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
Somebody's list of favors-to-be-called-in-someday steadily gets ever larger. Big grin

[Image: DSC00657.jpg]

So before he went to Japan, MJTing-sama left me a bunch of pre-ordered figures to be picked up. I feel like an MMORPG dummy character created to mule items between characters in an account. Tongue
[Image: HPIM0195_zpsb306da34.jpg]
[Image: HPIM0189_zpsc0bc40db.jpg]

[Image: HPIM0200_zpsdb193601.jpg]
[Image: HPIM0203_zps8a0946d5.jpg]
'Signatures are overrated.'
MAMI MAMI
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.