Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:52 AM
Bukakemon
The Best Tournament Level Ac Eva!!!
Oh wait, pardon me but does Bukakemon need to entertain this feeble request?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(05-30-2010, 09:23 PM)clonezero Wrote: Oh wait, pardon me but does Bukakemon need to entertain this feeble request?

YES! GUSTO KO SILA MAKITA MAGPUTUKAN!
'Signatures are overrated.'
*laughs*

really now what can a whelp who can't even handle firing a single ettin without charging do to Bukakemon?

(05-31-2010, 08:22 AM)clonezero Wrote: *laughs*

really now what can a whelp who can't even handle firing a single ettin without charging do to Bukakemon?

Kaya ka nya alisan ng dangal.
*laughs hysterically*
aaw that brought a tear to my eye.

really now

(05-31-2010, 08:32 AM)clonezero Wrote: *laughs hysterically*
aaw that brought a tear to my eye.

really now

Well, Bukakemon WILL rid Fapper of all the honor it has.

Bukakemon >>> Fapper. Lugeng Luge.
yes now you see the light

(05-31-2010, 08:35 AM)clonezero Wrote: yes now you see the light

Hell, I know Fapper has no chance has no chance against this Ecchi-mnster. BUT Fapper is faster kasi isa lang Ettin nya.
Ahahaha that was the argument of Squirt Bukakemon's younger brother and rival alas speed doesn't matter if you can spray the whole area nay the whole universe in one go ... and who ever said Bukakemon was slow?

Besides that Fapper fast ha! He needs to charge first before he can even get a load of, Bukakemon on the other hand has full control over when and how he wants his load to go!

At least meron sya pahinga.
AHAHAHAHA REST IS FOR THE WEAK!

Yare yare. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Should I be a good mod and just lock this shit? Hahaha.
Nah, just keep it open. It is still (technically) an AC design thread but it's arguably the craziest one in the designs section. Besides, i'm kinda curious as to how far this'll go. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
not far considering the feeble competition Bukakemon is forced to pay attention too least yee be to bored and blow up the whole universe an infinite times over when he unleash his mutli colored load.