Extensions: RM3
Back R: 69M
Back L: n/a
Arm R: PIXIE3
Arm L: HP
Hanger R: n/a
Hanger L: H3

Amino, ES, SS, EC, L+, CODON, R+

This one's built for close combat, maybe even genbusting if I'm lucky. Since I can't really replicate the pounce (lol), I decided the next best thing would be to rain down mg/hg fire from up close. Compared to The Witch, this one doesn't have nearly as much trouble with energy.
Strange. Your Witch is actually running one some of the most energy-efficient parts in the game. The VIXEN you have on here actually drains much more than DINGO2.

And again, GULL+G91. Anyway, it's probably best to just show you its effects on your AC in an actual match rather than just repeatedly discouraging its use.
Well, this one doesn't have the orbits going on.

I'mma do a test run on the LOTUS later, good call re:the heavy gens, btw (ORCHID/KUJAKU/FUDOH). Long recharge time is long. My Witch's first draft had KUJAKU on it and it's become loads faster.

And I REALLY would like to test these latest ones in vs mode, but since there's no one here, the next best thing was EX/VR. Dx

EDIT: I just tried LOTUS... that's one helluva quick charge time right there.

Also, how come it actually became quicker when I slapped DINGO2 on this one?
You just experienced first hand AC:LR's under weighing glitch. The more you underweigh in your max load capacity, the faster your AC will be. This adds up with the total weight of your AC as a speed bonus. So if you have a light AC, and a high load capacity surplus, it will be faster than another AC with the same total weight with the max capacity filled up. Tuning a leg part's max load capacity will also boost the AC's max speed as well.

The easiest winners of this glitch are the DINGO2, COUGAR2, and FA legs. The former because of its light weight and high capacity, and the latter ones weight and capacity to armor ratio. If you want to go for pure speed, go for the DINGO2. For speed and armor, COUGAR2, and if you want a heavy go for the FA legs.
It fits. The Hunter's supposed to be faster than the Witch, anyway. Smile) On second thought, the VIXEN legs would've looked better on the Witch. Lol.

I actually had to reconfigure my controls to be able to dual-wield with this. (Triangle = LH-wpn; Circle = change wpn)

OT: I'm stumped as to what to put on the Smoker's AC. ECM, maybe, but it'd just be for fun. XD
What're the RMG extensions? If they're the ground torpedoes, I gotta warn you now that they're really unreliable. Stick to GAR and RM1-3.

Since you're using two WS-type weapons, probably best to use LIMPET. And you probably don't need the 69H under the PIXIE3. If you find yourself running out of ammo, you're probably firing from too far away.

Nice frame and internals. Consider 99UL instead of CRONUS for the built-in anti-missile system.
The 69H was just in case I run out, but it's never happened so far. Smile I usually end matches with the PIXIE3+ELF3 active. As for the extensions, my other options are FUNI and RM3.

Yeah, I like this frame myself, too, it's one of my better-looking creations.

My style with this unit is more or less gluing myself to them while firing both arm wpns (think Daemon/normal!Zinny). And with the design changes, this one has even less energy issues than it did last time. Now I never run out unless I'm either genbusted or particularly careless while boosting.

That said, can this and my Witch both be considered TOTAL-ready? Smile With the date drawing near, I'm trying to decide which one I'm gonna use.
Well you can't use this one for TOTAL because you're not allowed to have left-hand guns. No RM3 either.

And try to stay away from FUNI. It has its uses, but it's sorta specialized.

edit: And for your own growth, try to stay away from DINGO2. It's seriously a trap that limits your repertoire.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACLR: Witch Hunter Evil Panda 0 2,172 04-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Evil Panda
  LR - Hunter maitreya 5 4,830 11-30-2006, 10:18 AM
Last Post: maitreya