AC: Marionette
special thanks to Nix :D
Head: EYE3
Core: 99UL
Arms: MACAQUE
Legs: DINGO2

Boosters: TP / GULL
FCS: MONJU
Generator: MAGNOLIA (LOTUS had too little energy for my taste)
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: n/a

Extensions: JIREN
Back:n/a
Arm R: SPIRIT or KARASAWA or RL
Arm L: H3
Hanger R: n/a
Hanger L: ELF3

Options: (I haven't got their names memorized so I'll just put the functions here)
-most important ones are +def (solid/en), anti-missile lock, the generator booster; -en wpn consumption if using the SPIRIT

I haven't tested this against other players yet, but it did well against most of the EX and VR Arenas. Smile I read about a similar design in AC3 that got 3rd place in one of the tourneys back then, which gave me the idea for this.

The name for this one comes from my concept of it as an alternative to Dollface and her usual configs.
GULL + MAGNOLIA runs ridiculously hot.

The nice thing about LOTUS is that it's really light, so you end up with a lot of extra speed. If you want more energy, just go with the usual G91+VULTURE2+ANANDA. A DINGO2 biped, even with energy weapons, shouldn't need JIREN. Excessive energy usage probably has more to do with bad habits rather than the AC itself.

SPIRIT sucks pretty bad. Use either the KRSW or SHADE or even HOLLOW. Try F69 or VOLUTE for FCS, depending on your lock-on range preference.

Completely out of memory:

Head: EYE3 (0,0,5,5,0)
Core: 99UL/CRONUS/U2 (0,0,5,5,0)
Arms: MACAQUE (0,4,6,0,0)
Legs: DINGO2 (0,0,4,6,0)

super generic light-middleweight frame.

Boosters: GULL (0,0,2,8)/VULTURE2 (0,4,3,3)
FCS: F69 or VOLUTE
Generator: LOTUS (if GULL), G91 (if VULTURE2)
Radiator: ANANDA (0,0,10)
Inside: -

Extensions: -
Back: 69M ultimate missile spam
Arm R: KRSW / SHADE
Arm L: HP
Hanger R: n/a
Hanger L: 69H / blade

amino, es, ss, L+, golgi, phage (if really needed), and whatever else you can fit in.
I ironed out most of my energy usage problems perfecting Dollface, actually. Smile

The JIREN is only there in case this runs out while flying around and/or shooting stuff. And yeah, out of habit, too. And in case of emergency (gen-busted?)

At the risk of sounding ignorant, though, SPIRIT > KARASAWA? SPIRIT has more ammo/atk/heat and less drain. @_@ Someone plx explain this part to me. ><
(05-18-2010, 11:38 PM)Evil Panda Wrote: At the risk of sounding ignorant, though, SPIRIT > KARASAWA? SPIRIT has more ammo/atk/heat and less drain. @_@ Someone please explain this part to me. ><

See this thread:

The Spirit Rifle Discussion