Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:19 PM
Fox's fanfics
Lunar Wrote:Seriously, you got a job or something? Huh

IIRC, yes, he did.
ಠ_ಠ
Lunar Wrote:NO UPDATES AT ALL FOR 6 MONTHS!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? Shock

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU DURING THE PAST SIX MONTHS?

strawhat_luffy Wrote:
Lunar Wrote:Seriously, you got a job or something? Huh

IIRC, yes, he did.

Indeed i did, Luffy, indeed i did. You got a problem with that, Luna? Jason

Well, i'm pretty annoyed as well that i haven't written anything at all since i came up with the prologue for Progenitor. Try coming up with something to write if you've gotten a job that just makes you want to turn out the lights, crawl into bed and pull the covers over your head the moment that you get home.

Well, the next round of promotions are coming up at the end of January. With any luck, i might be able to come up with some new stuff if my workload lightens.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Whoa, calm down tiger, I was only joking. Jeez, I didn't know you were that touchy.

Where've I been since the last time I was here? Hmmm, let me think. Oh yeah, I think I was out of touch ever since then was because I got a new job, one that just makes me want to turn out the lights, crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head the moment that I get home. I haven't been online at all ever since because I'm now teaching 4th- and 5th-grade English at my old elementary school. It's a good thing that dealing with troublesome kids at my uncle's computer rental shop gave me a taste of how to handle grade-school kids. Woot

I can sympathize with you but not that much. If you think you've got it tough, try grading exam papers with barely-legible writing on them Vomit

Damn you, Wings still hasn't been touched until now, at least post the early chapters if you can't get them all up Chair
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
So it's Teacher Lunar now...

Astiig~
'Signatures are overrated.'
Really now...

OMG, it's GTL!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
GTL, don't the students annoy you when they greet you with...

"GOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOORNIIIING MISSSSSS LUNAAAAAAAA."
"GOOOD BYEEEE ANNNND THAAAAAANK YOUUUU, MISSS LUNAAAAH, PEAAAAACE BEEE WITH YOUUUU."
and after so long fox is back on the map great job with the WH40K fic 2 thumbs up!

and I say to you again MOAR!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!