Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:00 PM
P.E.R.Ph.A.C.T. X.D.
well I think the PS2 is in good working condition but if there are problem I'll consult him. thanks.
excited to join the tournament! cross my fingers
Suggestion...

How bout pairing up relative newbs with someone more experienced? Para hindi naman gaanong imbalanced yung mga matchups...

*is especially scared of winding up having to face a Nix+Rick tandem ><*
Yeah, the last time we had a 2v2 tournament (the last PACT actually), they did the same thing.
Nix and rick is expected to be banned.
Haha. The new seeding will be based on the results of the previous PACT. Rick will still be seeded though. =P
(05-07-2010, 11:40 PM)Evil Panda Wrote: *is especially scared of winding up having to face a Nix+Rick tandem ><*

Nope, you can be sure this will never happen. Unless someone wants to go for an exhibition match or something. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
....or something like a face the ultimate boss.
its like facing omega weapon without selphie XD and he's on weed!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Looking forward to AC5. I will go fight ANYONE!@@!~!!~~!~!~!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
June 12 (or nearest holiday to that date), you guys want a TOTAL tournament on Independence Day? :p

Any venues in mind or alternative dates?
Can't do June 12. A family trip's already planned. But go right ahead if most of you will be available.
CZ, be good friends with your left and give him another controller.
Spam and Black Forest are never meant fit in the same platter.
We only end up becoming main course [you] and desert [me].

I'd rather pair up with a carnivore. You should pair up with a herbivore.
'Signatures are overrated.'
yes yes I took that lesson to heart you know >>
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Thanks to Nix and Rick, I now have 3 different designs to pull out for TOTAL. Got some slightly idiotic questions, though... What do you guys mean by 'herbivore'/'carnivore'? And, we get paired up on the day itself? Thanks. Smile

And IMO, June 20 would be better. Smile
Herbivore = Goat
Carnivore = Fox
It's sort of an in-joke.

Your questions aren't idiotic. They were necessary since I did not explain what they were in the first place.
On the spot pairing is what we did last PACT. We may do that as well, but since we're doing it for fun, like they said we're pairing those wo haven't gotten the hang of the game yet with the top brass. As for some of of us, we could pair ourselves to test out combos for the next serious touneys.
'Signatures are overrated.'