Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:14 PM
AC: Dollface
got her basic design down yesterday, still open to changes
AC Name: Dollface-D ('Duel' - I only came up with this design after joining RR and finding out my original one was too impractical for versus mode)

Head: EYE / EYE3 / MAYFLY
Core: ICURUS / CRONUS / RAKAN
Arms: MACAQUE or the lightest one (forgot name)
Legs: COUGAR2

Boosters: TP / VULTURE / VULTURE2 / BIRDIE
FCS: not yet sure for this one
Generator: FUDOH / KUJAKU / ORCHID
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: n/a or MEDUSA

Extensions: GAR / GAR2 / FUNI / either of the energy reloaders (the first 3 only apply to D)
Back: KARURA x2 (D) or PEGASUS (F)
Arm R: RL
Arm L: ELF3
Hanger R: n/a or the revolver handgun if there's still space (forgot name)
Hanger L: n/a

or

AC Name: Dollface-F ('Flight')

Head: EYE / EYE3 / MAYFLY
Core: ICURUS / CRONUS / RAKAN
Arms: MACAQUE or the lightest one (forgot name)

Boosters: TP / VULTURE / VULTURE2 / BIRDIE
FCS: not yet sure for this one
Generator: FUDOH / KUJAKU / ORCHID
Inside: n/a or MEDUSA

Extensions: either of the energy reloaders
Back: PEGASUS
Hanger R: n/a or the revolver handgun if there's still space (forgot name)
Hanger L: n/a

Optionals for both: (I haven't got their names memorized so I'll just put the functions here)
-most important ones are +def (solid/en), anti-missile lock, the generator booster; other optionals depend on remaining space

Additional info: I intended version D to be the all-purpose one, and for F to be the speedfreak dodger.
Head: EYE3
Core: 99UL
Arms: MACAQUE

Boosters: VULTURE2
FCS: F73H
Generator: G91
Inside: none

Extensions: GAR
Back: KARURAx1

Done.
Chatting with you on ym, you mentioned that you preferred an emphasis on speed. With that in mind, I would rather go with this frame:

Head: EYE4
Core: UL2 (light OB/hanger core)
Arms: A72F
Legs: L2

Boosters: BIRDIE2
FCS: F73H
Generator: LOTUS

Birdie2/Lotus was chosen for weight consideration.

With Karura, RL and ELF 3

Boosting speed = 410

I suggest you use an HP for a left hand weapon instead though, and hanger a 69H.
The RL has enough ammo, so there's no need to worry about having a hanger weapon for that.
The GAR seemed like a waste of weight on a light, and micros are supposed to used in close range only anyway.
So you like speed? Even more reason not to even glance at FUDOH, KUJAKU, and ORCHID. They're all stupidly heavy.

FUDOH is pretty much only for tanks.

KUJAKU and ORCHID are just useless. Their ridiculous energy capacity, which might make them seem attractive, is actually not that important. As far as generators go, output is the most important because that determines the speed at which your energy bar will recharge. Yes, KUJAKU has awesome output. But its other stats let it down.

Another important factor is the calorific value, which is the operating temperature of the generator. Both KUJAKU and ORCHID run hotter than most generators, aside from being stupidly heavy, like I mentioned.

ICURUS is one of the worst cores in the game. Dont' use it unless you really really really want a pink overboost a la Justice Gandam or whatever. And if you're not gonna use overboost very often, just stick with the standard cores.

LOTUS+BIRDIE2 on a low-drain frame which has no intention of flying. HAZEL or maybe even starter radiator will do just fine.

LOTUS+VULTURE2+ANANDA/HAZEL for the most speed you can squeeze out short of using TP (which is definitely illegal).

Also, remember that you don't always have to fill up every slot in your AC. Just make sure that what you have is enough to kill an enemy. Remember that the more payload you add, the slower you'll be. It's usually a trade-off between speed and killing power.
CAN"T HELP IT!!!!! AC NAME REMINDS ME OF.......

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/52di_G-LuAE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/52di_G-LuAE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

.......God of war is over...now work on twisted metal!!!!
*Engrish tone*
DUN MIND~!!
~~~~~~~
move along topic....~~~~
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Overboosting is something I have trouble with. My energy gets drained doubly what with the OB itself and then the heat factor (which is why I tend to rely on the heavy generators and JIREN extensions; more energy for flying around)

This design was actually a lot more energy-intensive when I first met you guys (Karasawa+GORGON?) which was another reason for the generator and extension choices. As for the standard cores, I didn't even know how to pull out weapons from the hanger until yesterday (yes, stupid, I know @_@) which is why I mostly used OB cores - more familiarity, and that short burst of speed may have come in handy.

TP is out then, and so is PEGASUS. My idea was to get my opponent to blow all his ammo, but then timed matches (as I found out the hard way) mean that I won't be able to win that way.

@ Hemp: I got the doll-related name idea from KH 358/2, actually, but 'Poppet' didn't sound too good. And then I remembered Twisted Metal, hence 'Dollface'. Smile
Hahah most of us fantasized about blowing the opponents ammo before killing that at one point in time. LOL But it shouldn't happen against any competent player, unless of course you're running TP+PEGASUS which can dodge pretty much everything in the game (that's why they're banned).
I use Crazy 8 in TMB. I love Mashing BUTTAN special while tailing the enemy even while they turn....
come AC5 I will dedicate more time into AC and i definitely look forward in duking it out with RR members!

THEY ELITO!!!!!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
not much to say now,Nix pretty much said what i would have suggested.