Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:43 PM
Marvel versus Capcom 3
The only guy I will only play as if I buy the game:

[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
tried the game when Twin skies had his birthday blowout at home

Liked Taskmaster, Ameterasu and Zero

i could find some youtube tutorials on Ameteraso and Zero cant seem to find one for Taskmaster
how are you suppose to use Taskmaster?
http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3/Taskmaster
dude, theres the practice mode and google.
wow the character phoenix wright is...................... i cant find the words to describe it. they can put in a lawyer in UMvsC but cant put in megaman X, sigma, hardballer, cyclops, venom, war machine, captain commando, phycloke, silver serfer, ice man ,carnage , juggernot ,and a bunch of other characters i cant think of right now. but a lawyer? that points at you and throws papers at you for an attack?that has the wackest 3 bar hyper combo ever , but we cant get some kick ass marvel characters , X and sigma?like 4real man........ capcom is really dropping the ball
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell

Epic stylishnessWe're not worthy
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
(12-04-2011, 06:52 PM)spartansgestugatenso Wrote: wow the character phoenix wright is...................... i cant find the words to describe it. they can put in a lawyer in UMvsC but cant put in megaman X, sigma, hardballer, cyclops, venom, war machine, captain commando, phycloke, silver serfer, ice man ,carnage , juggernot ,and a bunch of other characters i cant think of right now. but a lawyer? that points at you and throws papers at you for an attack?that has the wackest 3 bar hyper combo ever , but we cant get some kick ass marvel characters , X and sigma?like 4real man........ capcom is really dropping the ball

Good in pointing out the lack of megaman, but I think phoenix wright is a good addition to the fold. Pretty creative in how they made him not actually "fight" when you're using him.

With regards to the other characters, Rocket raccoon and some other lol marvel chars are definitely a wtf in umvc3. silver surfer, juggernaught, war machine, and venom are better choices(although ever since marvel 1 was out war machine and iron man were just basically palette swaps with few differences)
@ spartansgestugatenso

look at it this way they have to keep the game series interesting

so add something unique to the mix rather than your usual vilians and heroes Happy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Fantasy Versus XIII atdsutm 9 13,372 08-02-2012, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Zefyr
  Keiji Inafune Leaves Capcom Twin-Skies 1 3,507 11-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Mjting
  Capcom announces Mega Man Online Twin-Skies 5 7,237 06-17-2010, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  David Hayter working on new Capcom movie Twin-Skies 7 8,399 07-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Last Post: NiX