Current time: 03-30-2024, 12:02 AM
Stop-Motion Gundam Fiction Project
Wished i had the patience to even assemble kits. The only thing i have patience for is....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8CDdPoaDe0E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8CDdPoaDe0E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My stop-motion proj Big grin

FOX EDIT - because this awesome project deserves it's own thread.
That's pretty cool, Leonhardt! Big grin
Was that what you needed the AC sound effects for?

That's seriously good work right there! Mind if we feature it on the front page? Smile
Yeah,I wanted AC sound effects since they sound more realistic. Sure go right ahead Big grin
Really great job. And the animation was actually pretty smooth for stop-motion.

What was it for? School project? That's pretty painstaking work right there.
Pretty smooth work there, Ravenflau. Not exactly a kit in progress but i guess it can count. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Worship
Truly Front page material to.
That's some awesome stuff. Front page niyo na.

DO EEETTT!
Did you use crumpled paper for the slash effects? hahaha
Lol,It's not a school project or anything. I just wanted to see my collection come to life, am planing to make some sort of story that'll show off all my Gundams,hahahah

The effects were Beam Saber/Javelin/Tomahawk/Trans-am sword parts. The explosion was just paper while the shockwave-like thing was a transparent wire i found somewhere in my room lol. I recently incorporated new effects on my new Videos,check it out once it's out Big grin
Excellent job Ravenflau!
I've uploaded the prologue for my stop motion proj

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NxrzHfupBgg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NxrzHfupBgg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Video is in really low quality because this was meant to be viewed only for my Itouch. Unfortunately,I accidentally deleted the original which was on my PS3 -___-

Stop-Motion Gundam Fiction

The story follows Celestial Being,a Unit of the Earth Federation Military in charge of special Heavy-duty operations carried out by the Federation. The Federation is currently fighting a war against the Principality of Zeon,a colony resistance group fighting for freedom.After one year of conflict,already half of the human population is gone. Determined to finish all of it,federation commenced an operation exhausting all of their military strength.The battle will be held at the moon,where Zeon's main forces are located. In this mission,the regular forces are to stage a diversion to draw out enemy attention. Meanwhile,Celestial Being are to break through enemy territory and eliminate the Sazabi, a machine piloted by the leader of Zeon. Confident that this will be the final battle,Celestial Being sent out the Gundams,the only MSs that are equipped with the latest GN technology,a breakthrough of science. Utilizing the so called GN drives which is capable of unlimited operation time,these units are state of the art weaponry given only to a chosen few. Needing all the help they can get,Zeon hired a mercenary whose prowess far surpasses those of the aces on both the federation and Zeon itself. Whichever side wins,this battle will end all the fighting. And for every ending,there is a new begining...

lol,not bad for fanfic if i do say so myself =3
Just watched it, EPIC job R.LeonhardtClapping
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Goddamn you have some serious talent for this. The editing and cinematography is just top notch.
Agreed how old are you anyways?
mind if i go somewhat technically with the comments since i am also into animation but more on 3d XD? Happy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plamo and figure Stop-Motion Animations Fox 23 34,944 05-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog