Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:29 PM
Encyclopedia Republika
It's about time this topic got a return kick from the dead. Now that we've got our own resources we can host a fully fledged wiki ourselves.

I'm all for reviving the project, but who's really up for it? If this is ever going to get off the ground we'll need more than a few dedicated people.
I'm all for it. But I'm only free on weekends so thats the time that I will be able to work with you on it.
Thanks for the offer. We actually have already started on something from the wiki from before, but it's just a start. We'll need all the help we can get here if we want to make this thing useful.

I plan to have the wiki eventually replace most of the guides present in the FAQ forum, leaving the latter only for mission-specific or part questions, etc.
What if we just made a page on wikipedia for Raven Republic? Put a link to RR on the links section of the AC article btw XD

Or something that can be hosted at Wikia or a similar site.
lol not in wikipedia. Theyre too strict nowadays.

At nasan na pala yung wiki natin? Nakalimutan ko na yung URL.
sforzando Wrote:Or something that can be hosted at Wikia or a similar site.

We can host our own right here, no problem. It's not that that I'm thinking about, we'll need devoted people. Tongue

J.E_Magog Wrote:At nasan na pala yung wiki natin? Nakalimutan ko na yung URL.

Also, anyone is willing to rewrite the AC chronology?

Binura ko na yung wiki dati. Nasakin naman yung kung ano mang nasimulan dun eh.

What do you mean by AC chronology? As in yung background story ng AC from 1 to 4?
It's a detailed explanation of the AC timeline.
The timeline'll have to be done by installment, working up from the first three games, to AC2 and AA, AC3 and SL then NX, NB and LR up to AC4. Of course, each will have their own specifics but all that will take a lot of work since detailed info about the story isn't exactly easy to come by.

But i'll see what i can do to help out.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Forget the timeline, i'l ask L.vega if he's really serious de-engrishing the whole thing.

Also, if anyone's interested in creating an image archive/ database, some of my scans and screenshots can be found here:
http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=8188
J.E_Magog Wrote:Also, if anyone's interested in creating an image archive/ database, some of my scans and screenshots can be found here:
http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=8188

Thanks! These should be really good for content.

I always keep wondering though, do you delete some of your scans after a while? Or do you just move them around?
Ummmmm, what the meaning of this???? is this the one that you make some sort of trivia or anything imformative on AC???????????
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Jack-O Wrote:Ummmmm, what the meaning of this???? is this the one that you make some sort of trivia or anything imformative on AC???????????

Basically, parang encyclopedia siya sa AC? Meaning yes, merong trivia, pero ang focus mainly on user guides (how to build, how to pilot, anong ibig sabihin nung number etc.). Medyo mahaba-habang usapan talaga. At since Christmas na, siguro next year na to masisimulan.
Hmmmmm, it seems that I always think about "piloting different legs types, and what weapons to use" theory could that be added to the encyclopedia
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
I wonder... if I build it, will anything come?

Granted we're all pretty tired of AC by now, but this could be useful to other people.
I think it's worth doing if this sort of thing has never been done before(not including that Wikipedia %$^%$).
And i think this could really be useful for referencing and there are still noobs that are getting into AC.