Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:46 PM
Help wanted
Very, very tough questions. I'll try to answer as best i can, i've only played Nexus a little but i do know some stuff about it.

1st question:
The full extent of the damage wasn't made clear. All it said in the intro of LR was that the corporations suffered tremendous losses while most of the ravens were wiped out, along with Raven's Ark itself. Posible rin na yung mga lugar na maraming technology like cities and some towns were hit hard. I'd say its a safe bet that humanity was dealt a great blow, although not so much na naging endangered species tayo. Look at LR's intro. That city was so completely trashed that BJ and the quad AC didn't even think twice about collateral damage.

2nd question:
Again, it ain't clear. There's nothing in the game that gives a straight answer. I would not go so far as to say that it took more than a decade but realistically, 4-8 years seems like a good bet.

3rd question:
Malamang di pareho ang setting ng AC3 at Nexus, since the continuity of the AC series has been rebooted several times in the past. Everything is different (PS1 ACs, AC2 and AA, AC3 and SL, NX to LR, Formula Front, AC4). The arena isn't a good indication of the number of ravens. However, to answer your question, between one and two hundred would be my guess.

4rth question:
hard to answer, i'll see what i can dig up.

5th question:
same as above.

6th question:
Waaah, these questions are getting a little too detailed. SInce the AC series still takes place on Earth (albeit, several hundred years or more in the future), i'd say those places might still be around but aren't known by those names anymore. As for the nationalities, just go ahead and do whatever you like. If its for a fanfic, then you make the rules. You can make your main character French or Irish if you want.

A French raven?

Sacre bleu! ze KRSW ees empty, eet ees ze end for moi!

God forbid.

7th question:
A coin always has two sides. Of course there will always be people who might not like the ravens. A lot of the younger ones, though, might see them in a more inspiring light if the number of wannabe ravens is any indication. Again, its your fanfic, you decide.

8th question:
Whoa! Now that's an idea i haven't heard before. Ravens in love, why not?

I think i see where this is leading....Ravens doing the nasty.

[drools]

Now don't tell me you're not thinking of going ecchi (naughty), i know how these things usually go. Now you've got my attention Fox. I'll be waiting for your fanfic.

[nosebleeds]

BTW, that first fanfic of yours was pretty harsh. Why did you have to kill'em all. Kahit meron man lang isang nakatakas sa ending Angry
<span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-familyOhmyptima'>This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... <br>-The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3</span></span>

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Fox - 10-10-2006, 10:43 AM
[No subject] - by Necron - 10-11-2006, 05:00 PM
[No subject] - by Fox - 10-11-2006, 08:32 PM
[No subject] - by Zigg - 10-19-2006, 09:28 AM
[No subject] - by Grim - 10-19-2006, 10:04 AM
[No subject] - by Zigg - 10-19-2006, 11:54 AM
[No subject] - by Fox - 10-20-2006, 01:57 PM
[No subject] - by Fox - 11-26-2006, 04:25 PM
[No subject] - by wanzerfreak - 11-26-2006, 08:37 PM
[No subject] - by Necron - 11-28-2006, 09:43 AM
[No subject] - by R.Leonhardt - 11-28-2006, 12:04 PM