Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:25 PM
Help me design my AC
When he does that mission he should use a hover missile boat. it's the easiest way to kill bot of them.
(02-20-2010, 12:26 AM)Terminator98 Wrote: Hey, try my main bot if you want. It can pretty much beat anything in the game, going from pulverizers to ACs and missions. The one place where you might get problems is the one wher eyou fight VOLA-VOLANT and WANKTON-BUSTER at the same time. If you don't pilot well, you'll fail.

Head: CR-H06XS-EYE4
Core: CR-C98E2
Arms: A11-MACAQUE
Legs: LH09-COUGAR2
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F69
Generator: G01-LOTUS
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: NONE
Back Unit L: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WH01R-GAST RIFLE(AST)

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
O03-CODON, MARISHI,

TUNES:

Head: 5 Shell Def - 5 EN Defense
Core: 4 Cooling - 6 Shell Defense
Arms: 3 Cooling - 7 Shell Defense
Legs: 5 Max weight - 5 Weight

Booster: 10 Booster Power
Radiator: 10 Cooling
Generator: 8 EN output - 2 Condenser

Take it for a spin. You'll like it, seeing your battle style, I think that it's a bit similiar to mine.

If you don't have the EYE4, just put the EYE instead.

Edit: You should also learn to use the KRSW and the BP, these guns are LOVABLE when you master them

Sure thing,im always up for any suggestions, especially from this forum since its been here for more than 2 years, that should mean something Happy

Will try those weapons as well, ive always wanted to try KRSW but cant since im always at Overweight when equipping it.

About those 2 ACs it was pretty annoying and somewhat exciting LOL

I used the harpy with JIKYOH on gambit, then sniper rifles for Vola. I dont really like facing ACs in a mission, they tend to give advantages to AI AC and because of that you change different AC set up to fit the mission.

What i want is to stay with my design no matter who im facing or what the situation is. This way ill learn more about what my design can really do and adapt to any situation when facing different opponents in PVP. Well just my thought LOL

But sadly its hard to do it in a mission since i really suck at the controls, i can only do ground combats, still having issue about the look up/down control LOL
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.
well yeah that's the point of having interchangeable parts on AC's, T98.
I can be very lazy when playing single player. That's why I design bots that can easily finish the game without having the need to change much of their setups.

Heaven's Blaze and Alastor are a good example of all rounders that can do mostly any mission in the game.

Oh, simply take Vertical Missiles (Single Pack one) to severely weaken wankton (hide behind the dam, as you must already know) , then jump up on the dam and kill him with a SHADE + R3 combo after you've emptied your missiles.

KRSW is best used with light parts though, and the CR-G91, always.
but I must
[Image: t98sig.png]
Sr2
E2
Machine Gun Arms
Cougar2
Kinnara
RM3
Kongoh
r92
TP
I forgot the FCS

You could use this setup for pulverizers. Works real well on them as it literally tears them apart.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Ok tried T98's set up

Took me a couple fo fights before i could adjust to the set up, I used to play with this kind of design. Happy

Its fast and has great defense

But right now im happy with 93RL/Shade set up Happy
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.
Stick to the design you came up with for now. It doesn't get more solid than that.
Yup, thats what im doing right now.

CODON really made a big difference in turning