Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:44 PM
AC:LR - Murderdoll
(02-25-2010, 05:35 PM)NiX Wrote: He's knew to the PS2 games. Smile

Pare, is this a typo?
'Signatures are overrated.'
LOL yeah epic typo fail. And now quoted. LOL

Forgot to mention that it was awfully nice of Niji to include a complimentary hi-res pic of the AC aside from the great input. Tongue
My build's like 10-15 kph slower, minimal turning loss, and a crappy radar. The defense increase is wtf.

Also I think syakats works great here. Nymphe basically does the same thing that your hand weapons do so it feels redundant.
Fuck protoss.
I just don't think I'll ever be able to agree with Syakatsura. That part and I just don't get along.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]
I'd have used the micros too. Heck, I have an eye3/ua/lemur/d2/shade/r3/syakats build in my garage that looks almost identical to LCC's. Tongue Basic idea is for the micros to distract the enemy while just spamming the arm weapons (conservatively).
This build could easily go the other way and just be a lot faster. It depends on what you're in to. I tend to build for defense on spammer builds tho.
Fuck protoss.
It's understandable enough. The Coug2's higher stability doesn't hurt either when it comes down to infighting.
Thanks for looking it up Niji Happy

Nymphe works great too, im not sure about the multi-tap thing, as nix said im new to AC:LR. Tested it, but i dont know if this is what you mean by multi-tap.

EXTENSION is turned off, got a multi-lock(3 locks) then turn on extension when the last missle is launch.

Thanks for the info on what range to properly fire nymphe Happy. My problem before is either the missles get intercepted or they just dont hit at all LOL

Also thanks for the pic and paint scheme Niji, never knew my bot would look cool in black or maybe thats just me LOL I'd lose the pink though LOL Now im thinking of black and red. Im using the custom blue for now since im still practicing with the controls. If its ok can you post the paint scheme?

Yup syakatsura is there for distracting opponents Happy

Tried using LCC's modified build. Badass def Happy. But dont you think F-69's lock on range is too short for my weapons? Maybe replace it with volute for longer lock on range with average lock box?

It seems i cant keep up with this build whenever i get rushed by opponents in close range (Evangel,Zinaida...etc). Or theres just something wrong with how i play. What i do is keep my distance so long as i can lock on. If the opponent gets too close i boost backwards while hopping and strafing right/left firing both guns. And before i can even get away my energy is all gone Mellow.
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.
Just adjust the FCS depending on your preferences.

Multitap: Extensions on. Get a full lock with nymphe. Fire. Extensions shoot a volley. Quickly toggle the extensions (off then on) while nymphe is still firing. Extensions will be able to launch another volley. Hope you got that.

AI: That's the thing about playing against AI. No matter what happens, they just keep coming at you. Humans usually don't do that. Try TR-Liger and that blue guy right below Daemon.

There's a bit more to positioning than just backing up while keeping opponents in your sites. Sometimes, you can try getting really close and out-turning them, while staying outside their lockbox.
Multi-tapping is a lot easier to see if you make an extra AC that uses something like Nymphe+RM with the Monju FCS. Just get all six locks and make sure your extensions are activated before you fire. Then fire and start activating and deactivating your extension support missiles. Every time you re-activate your support missiles they'll fire again as long as your Nymphe is still shooting its missiles out.

It's a neat trick, but it's not always useful. Sometimes you want to be more conservative with missiles. Some support missiles can do it and some can't, too.

I can understand using Syakatsura. They just don't fit the way I play, I suppose. Haha. Definitely, though. If you feel more comfortable using Syakatsura you should stick with them. I know a lot of people like them, haha.

Hahaha. You don't like pink?! Pink is one of my favorite colors!LOL

Well, I'll go ahead and post the paint scheme I used there and you can edit it to fit your tastes, haha.

Frame Color:

- Base | Aid | Opt | Det | Jnt
R: 040 | 130 | 175 | 200 | 180
G: 050 | 140 | 125 | 000 | 190
B: 060 | 150 | 175 | 000 | 200

Weapon Color:

R Back | L Back | R Arm | L Arm
White | Red | Blue | Blue

There ya go. Enjoy!

EDIT: I got ninja'd on multi-tapping. Haha.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs

AI's: Thats what i thought LOL

Other than that its great, but the looks suck LOL But hey, its all about pawning someone right? LOL

I used to fire maximum locked missles especially nymphe but not anymore,probably got used to syakatsura. Missles for me are more like a diversion to land gun shots.At least thats how i see it Happy

still testing some stuff here and after that will play with colors for a while LOL
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.
Here's a video I just made on Multi-Tapping. Maybe it'll inspire you to make some strange AC someday!

>Technique: Multi-Tapping<

Sophie
Fuck terran.
Sex

The behavior of missiles in LR is pretty different from past AC games. Nowadays, you sort of have to manipulate their flightpath to get better accuracy. Angling for a straighter flightpath usually helps with the accuracy of most forward-firing missile packs.
F69's range work's perfectly fine. Having an ST weapon on the left buffs the lockrange of sykats and shade relative to a WS weapon. Dropping R3 would then give you a straight SP lock and ST lock which when unmodified should give you plenty of range. F69's box size is designed to deal with close range air players. The only potential problem is the lock time on syakats, which still isn't too bad since it's single lock and can be buffed with SLA.
Fuck protoss.
Nice vid Niji, did all those missles hit? 8.5k down to 7.2k LOL Oh, i ended up watching a few of your vids. Love to watch AC matches. You sure like pink LOL

Yup nix, i tend to make a lot of mistakes when firing syakatsura, they all sometimes hit the floor a few meters from where i launch them LOL this happens when an enemy is about to hit the ground.

I see. Your right about syakatsuras lock time, never have much problem about that. Ive always wondered why my lock box would suddenly change whenever i equip weapons on my left hand.I dont quite understand how this works.Obviously it has something to do with left/right weapon's lock type(standard and special?) and your FCS. But which affects which?