Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:51 PM
Armored Core Portable Hidden Parts Guide
Hey guys! I was having a really hard time trying to find a cohesive and descriptive hidden parts guide for the ACp series. I was able to find bits and pieces here and there but no one single guide, so that was a little frustrating. To add to my frustration, I had almost as hard of a time finding hidden parts guides for SL/LR, which I wouldn't have thought would be a problem Sad. I eventually found all the information I needed except that it was scattered across multiple sources.

So for the past few days I've been working on compiling a hidden parts guide for the Armored Core Portable series. And I just finished it up tonight! This guide covers all three games (AC3p, Slp, LRp). There are still some things I need to add and fix [probably] so it's still a little rough around the edges. The SLp and LRp sections are sorta bare at the moment since I need to go through the games myself to add more content. But I think it will get the job done for now.

Instead of posting it as a massive wall of text, I've uploaded the .txt file on my webspace. You can grab it below:

Armored Core Portable Hidden Parts Guide

Let me know if this was useful to any of you! If you guys find any inaccuracies, misspellings, or anything of that nature, please let me know. Since I threw the guide together so quickly, I would not be surprised if there are a bunch of mistakes Tongue. Also if your willing to contribute some information or tips or anything that the guide may be lacking, please do so! And lastly, please feel free to distribute this guide as you please. I've sent it in to Gamefaqs for each of the three games so hopefully it will show up there soon as well.
The ones for LRP are here including pics. Maybe you can just write a description on how or where to find them on the map using the pictures for reference. :p Here's a few I wrote down that might help: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...pid7843566

You've pretty much got the missions right for the hidden parts, good job. I'll double check it if ever I have the time and let you know of anything that pops out. :p
Yea I actually used that site with the pics as a reference Tongue. The text that I got for the new LRp hidden parts (don't remember where I shanghai'd it from now) wasn't translated very well, so it's sorta semi-useless to me until I can go through the game and write up more legible descriptions. I'd would like to add your descriptions to the guide in the meantime though. Thanks for pointing that out to me! And please please please feel free to check through it some more/add to it; it would be very much appreciated Big grin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Armored Core Project - Complete ACVD Guide farmboy28 0 388 05-09-2023, 01:24 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  MOA: FCS (Hidden) Stats Guide NiX 2 6,815 02-12-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: NiX
  ACLR Frame Part Guide TMRaven 2 1,605 01-29-2023, 03:19 PM
Last Post: comrade_vlad
  LR Jousters' Guide Mechadon 7 19,570 05-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACFA Blading guide Rexzo 0 6,545 04-01-2011, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Rexzo
Exclamation AC Parts Nomeclature viper 0 6,747 02-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Last Post: viper
  Old and informative AC guide Lord_Leperman 4 12,129 12-08-2007, 06:44 PM