Inside: NONE
Extension: NONE

Back Unit R: NONE
Back Unit L: CR-WB78GL GRENADE LAUNCHER
Arm Unit R: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN

Optionals: O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O08-RIBOSE, CR-O86R+, MARISHI,

-----PAINT-----

Actually, i'd like someone to paint this bot for me. I always used him in a default grey color, but for once, I'd like to ask someone to paint it for me. The look must be dark and grim, but this musn't be the stereotyped black/red paint (at least, try not). I've used that too much.

-----TUNES-----

Lost them, but you should concentrate on defense and cooling for head, core and arm, speed for the legs, EN refresh for Generator and the usual things you do for the rest.

-----STRATEGY-----

When I came up with that AC, I had my usual general playstyle in mind of "destroy the opposition at middle/close range".
Uriel achieves this magnificiently, it's weapon combo can easily wreck most enemy AC designs, except those that have got VERY high shell defenses. (They'll still suffer though, but not as much as lightweight/middleweights)

This Quad actually comes with an OB, so that you may rush people with those nifty handguns of yours.

The attack strategy has got two possible options:

1. Rush in with the HPs, once they're empty, start bombing em with the GL until they're dead. Support hadnguns will easily finish up the job if the guy's still alive.

2. Play it safe, and keep poking at the guy with the GL. When his legs get damaged, and especialy if you know that stability isn't one of his AC's great points, go in for the kill with your stunner handguns.
[Image: t98sig.png]