Back Unit L: CR-WB78GL GRENADE LAUNCHER
Arm Unit R: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN

Optionals: O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,
O08-RIBOSE, CR-O86R+, MARISHI,

-----TUNES-----

Tune him yourself. Just make sure you kill that small overweight problem he has when max leg weight is not tuned.

-----PAINT-----

Paint him the same as you would paint Uriel.

-----STRATEGY-----

This is basicaly a refined, lighter version of Uriel. He's got downgraded defenses, but he gets a bonus in speed, and he benefits from having TWO GLs.

You are free to drop one at the start should it prove a burden, but this quad is usually meant to play in team battles, where it will provide Artillery support all along the match, and when needed, deliver stunning damage as well.

Play with this bot as you would play with Uriel, but you can play the "pokey" way more as you've got enough GL rounds to last an entire match.
[Image: t98sig.png]
For one on one, the 2nd GL is definitely overkill. A little low on defense but everything else looks great. Nice quad. Smile

EDIT: Why not just use 98G instead of 2 GLs?
For the GL thing, it's becausethe 98G does less damage per shot. To be honest, this design first appeared when I tried killing a TR-Liger AND a TR-Elk that were allied against me. The GL proved a lot more accurate, and better for hide and seek. On top of that, a GL shot does more damage than a 98G one, although it is true that with the 98G, you actually fire 2 Shots... XD
I'd say 98G is just as accurate as GL. And though it does less per shot, it has the potential to kill faster. Anyway, I was just wondering. If you like having 2 GLs, that's fine.
I actually have 98G already on another quad, that might be another reason why I didn't use it... XD
I see you love naming your ACs after angels.. xD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I name them after many things.

Some after angels, other after demons.

I also like naming them with odd names. (I've got one called "Vampyros". That name just came out of nowhere while I was watching Rosario + Vampire ( the Manga) and Vampire Knight. Yes, I love vampires as well.)

I might name them after mythological figures as well.

Well, my naming varries, and it depends on what anime and what kind of music I'm listening to when I design that AC. XD