Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:19 PM
Gundam Unicorn
I've watched it, and I want to watch it again in the highest definition I can!

Man I though that base at the Cheyenne mountain would be a tough nut to crack but guess they weren't expecting Bright! LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Yeah I was a tad disappointed at that scene, I was really hoping to see the Z-plus and the Carl Gustav fight, but it was pretty one sided.

That battle in space tho with that Blue Galluss invasion and ECOAS Jegan, totally unexpected streetfight on the catapult of the Nahel Argama, that scene was just awesome.
(05-20-2014, 09:28 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Yeah I was a tad disappointed at that scene, I was really hoping to see the Z-plus and the Carl Gustav fight, but it was pretty one sided.

That battle in space tho with that Blue Galluss invasion and ECOAS Jegan, totally unexpected streetfight on the catapult of the Nahel Argama, that scene was just awesome.

Veterans! Veterans EVERWHERE and it was GLORIOUS!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I was surprised at how long the episode was.

So basically, Unicorn is the ultimate love and friendship Gundam.

I guess it's nice that Unicorn had a hopeful ending. But I think that an ending more like CCA and Zeta would've be more fitting. --> Apparently, the light novel does give the ending I was expecting, and the anime does it differently.

Nice that we got some closure regarding Amuro and Char. I caught Char and Lala, but I didn't immediately realize that Amuro was there too. They're apparently one with the universe.
(05-21-2014, 05:14 PM)NiX Wrote: I was surprised at how long the episode was.

I guess it's nice that Unicorn had a hopeful ending. But I think that an ending more like CCA and Zeta would've be more fitting. --> Apparently, the light novel does give the ending I was expecting, and the anime does it differently.

Nice that we got some closure regarding Amuro and Char. I caught Char and Lala, but I didn't immediately realize that Amuro was there too. They're apparently one with the universe.

Yeah, Amuro just said one phrase tho, but at least it's still closure to their long standing rivalry.

That hopeful ending is still pretty open to the possibilities of F-91 happening, as well as Hathaway's Flash. Martha Vist did mention the possibility of some insurgency happening as a result of the broadcast likely foreshadowing the events of HF.

Also:
(03-12-2013, 02:00 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: This is Carozzo "Iron Mask" Ronah, main antagonist of Gundam F-91:

[Image: Carozzo_Ronah.png]

This is his son, Dorel Ronah:

[Image: Dorel_Ronah.png]

Who looks a lot like Angelo Sauper:

[Image: Angelo_8179.jpg]

Theory: Angelo Sauper might be Carozzo "Iron Mask" Ronah after 27 years and that mask? That is, if he doesn't die in episode 7... Or maybe even a bloodline relative/connection.

He's ALIVE! Their birthdays are just 1 year off as well.
Oh, it's all foreshadowing for sure. Even the bit about being a father. Hahah. Cruel cruel foreshadowing.

Unicorn: friendship is magic gundam.
(05-21-2014, 09:31 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:
(05-21-2014, 05:14 PM)NiX Wrote: I was surprised at how long the episode was.

Yeah, Amuro just said one phrase tho, but at least it's still closure to their long standing rivalry.

That hopeful ending is still pretty open to the possibilities of F-91 happening, as well as Hathaway's Flash. Martha Vist did mention the possibility of some insurgency happening as a result of the broadcast likely foreshadowing the events of HF.

Also:
(03-12-2013, 02:00 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: This is Carozzo "Iron Mask" Ronah, main antagonist of Gundam F-91:

[Image: Carozzo_Ronah.png]

This is his son, Dorel Ronah:

[Image: Dorel_Ronah.png]

Who looks a lot like Angelo Sauper:

[Image: Angelo_8179.jpg]

Theory: Angelo Sauper might be Carozzo "Iron Mask" Ronah after 27 years and that mask? That is, if he doesn't die in episode 7... Or maybe even a bloodline relative/connection.

He's ALIVE! Their birthdays are just 1 year off as well.
Oh right, I nearly forgot about that. Though I didn't expect him to live after his incom claw smashed into his cockpit while he revealed that he has an obsession for Frontal.
Anahiem has some explaining to do with those psycho frames and their physical properties.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Was I the only one who almost teared up during this sequence?

>That unmistakable theme plays in all its remastered glory

[Image: RmfsGK7.png]
[Image: P6tc4D2.png]
[Image: WTpN6ez.png]
[Image: XWHPV0z.png]
[Image: tExOIqg.png]
[Image: daumN1V.png]
[Image: LLKwHro.png]
[Image: NIdQwIJ.png]

Aaaaand a few random derp stuff

GUNDAMMIT IT RIDDHE

[Image: 10257015_636760596413783_5262987579651297706_o.jpg]

TIL Psycoframes can do this

[Image: m14eGZf.png]

The answer will always be Urban Violence

[Image: Df7a9OQ.png]

Like seriously. I think this was a nod to how Build Fighters finished itself up, with honorabru fist fights to the death.

http://aemeneol.imgur.com/all/

Other images here.

Do ignore the non-Gundam stuff. Or not. Bluh.

This show is Shinji Ikari 24/7.
And Marida's death was poorly staged.
Dying at the right moment when emo boy needed that additional emo boost, otherwise there will be no show. OMG SUCH IMPORTANCE!
(05-23-2014, 08:13 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Was I the only one who almost teared up during this sequence?

Wait, wasn't the pilot supposed to be Sleggar Law in the cockpit? How come this one is different?
(05-24-2014, 12:56 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:
(05-23-2014, 08:13 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Was I the only one who almost teared up during this sequence?

Wait, wasn't the pilot supposed to be Sleggar Law in the cockpit? How come this one is different?

Oh those are from completely different scenes. It's still Sleggar in there with the BIG ZAAAAM, they just didn't show him. They showed Sayla though, during the fight with Elmeth, so I took a screenie =))
Holy shit, Gundam Unicorn TV

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...mes/.98914

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gundam Build Divers Lord_Leperman 6 6,208 03-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans [G-Tekketsu] Lord_Leperman 12 13,512 04-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt Lord_Leperman 2 4,319 11-26-2015, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Fox
  Gundam _AGE Serene 31 30,072 04-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  K-on Gundam zero_kanipan 6 8,614 09-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  Gundam 00 2nd Season cabs 25 25,680 02-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Fox
  Gundam seed destiny the movie? EtherMaster_X102A 3 6,737 07-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Sforza
  Help for a Gundam newbie. Grim 14 14,912 12-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Where may I watch/download the episodes of the ORIGINAL Mobile Suit Gundam? PhAYSe 1 4,118 11-20-2007, 02:09 AM
Last Post: NiX
  New Gundam series: Mobile Suit GundamOO Lord_Leperman 34 26,390 11-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Last Post: CZCisco