Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:04 AM
Gundam Unicorn
Stuff you'll be seeing in episode 4:

[Image: hgnrp.jpg]

[Image: Pi43L.jpg]

[Image: u7Cy5.jpg]

Yes, the Feddies are getting WHITE tri-stars! Other than that. lots of OYW and Zeta era MS making a comeback.
What i'm really looking forward to is the battle when the Shamblo shows up.

[Image: battleatdakarport.jpg]

a.k.a "The Massacre at Dakar".
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Glorious Gundam Unicorn Episode 4 trailer!

EDIT: Short trailer. More like a character trailer than anything else. Don't expect any fight scenes.

The Eternal Captain returns!!! Clapping

I hope he gets to slap Banagher as well this time. Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Can someone give me a copy of all the episodes so far? Sad
(08-28-2011, 05:05 PM)Fox Wrote: The Eternal Captain returns!!! Clapping

Fox, if he Bright Slaps Banagher, his manliness will end up going over the top.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(08-29-2011, 09:58 AM)Serene Wrote:
(08-28-2011, 05:05 PM)Fox Wrote: The Eternal Captain returns!!! Clapping

Fox, if he Bright Slaps Banagher, his manliness will end up going over the top.

If he ends up being manlier than Anavel Gato, Norris Packard or even Dozle Zabi, then that's definitely a good thing. LOL
anybody else pissed off because of the extreme slow production rate of this series? iv never seen the anyother mobile suit series that take place during the universal century i remember watching mobile suit gundam as a child but not to much of the story iv played dynasty warriors gundam 2 on amaros and chars story so i kind of get the ghist of the story and if anybody knows were i can watch all the series that are important to the UC storyline IN ENGLISH please tell me because sometimes i feel lost looking at the disccusions people have over the internet like whats a bright slap? a red comet kick?
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
A red comet kick is a kick from a red mobile suit, either piloted by Char Aznable/Casval or a tribute to him when done in other series. Noa Bright slaps bitchy and bratty characters in order to teach them a lesson, often turning them into cynical, but hopeful war veterans.
ooohh i was kinda thinking thats what a red comet kick is and ona side note WERE THE FUCK WAS BRIGHT SLAP IN WING OR SEED/DESTINY but anyway this is by far one of the best anime series iv seen ina long time
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
UC Timeline.

'nuff sed.
(09-07-2011, 09:43 AM)spartansgestugatenso Wrote: anybody else pissed off because of the extreme slow production rate of this series?

To ensure quality, time is essential. Sunrise did this to their other series like, 08th MS Team and MS Igloo.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Sorry, sportsfans. According to the official website, the fourth episode of Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn will be shown on the twelfth of November at selected theaters. Downloading will be then available on PSN on the same day and limited edtions of the Blu-ray disc will be sold at theaters after the screening. The regular release of the Blu-ray and DVD versions will then start on the second of December.
look at it this way Happy

"anybody else pissed off because of the extreme slow production rate of this series? "

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/ro...mation.jpg
Crap. It looks like the story's taking a little detour from the one in the books. There will be no Battle of Dakar in episode 4. Instead, that part will be merged with the Battle of Torrington. No melee at Dakar will also mean that we might not be seeing the Banshee in that episode.

Source - http://www.gundam-unicorn.net/en/world/index.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gundam Build Divers Lord_Leperman 6 6,248 03-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans [G-Tekketsu] Lord_Leperman 12 13,581 04-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt Lord_Leperman 2 4,347 11-26-2015, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Fox
  Gundam _AGE Serene 31 30,176 04-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  K-on Gundam zero_kanipan 6 8,644 09-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  Gundam 00 2nd Season cabs 25 25,812 02-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Fox
  Gundam seed destiny the movie? EtherMaster_X102A 3 6,764 07-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Sforza
  Help for a Gundam newbie. Grim 14 14,970 12-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Where may I watch/download the episodes of the ORIGINAL Mobile Suit Gundam? PhAYSe 1 4,133 11-20-2007, 02:09 AM
Last Post: NiX
  New Gundam series: Mobile Suit GundamOO Lord_Leperman 34 26,511 11-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Last Post: CZCisco