Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:54 PM
Armored Core V News
How odd. Whats weird about it is that this article is supposedly on the Xbox "official" magazine site and not on Namco Bandai's. I haven't heard word from Rich either about anyone else getting their hands on the english version of the game for preview or otherwise. On top of that, the article does not specifiy HOW they got it or anything concrete.

I am all sorts of confused now.
Maybe they want to hide it from us. Being clueless is also one way to make it a little suspicious. LOL

In any case, they should be able to do it a week or more before the localization itself is released, so it could be just waiting for final revisions or just waiting for the doors to open up. I think I've seen those pictures way back though actually iirc I've seen a video of a NA version somewhere in youtube. It was trying to showcase on how base customization works.
I think you're talking about the ACV multiplayer walkthrough by Rich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmcbwz6m2RY

But yeah, I'll probably talk with the dude tomorrow and see what I can find out.
http://www.armoredcore.net/players/acv/c...#faq_id417

Quote:日本国内版と各海外版とはリージョンが異なりますので、同一ハード内でも一緒にプレイすることができません。

Quote:Japan and overseas edition and each edition is different from region.

So yeah, ACV is region-locked.

It's okay, From Software, I understand. It makes sense that players would be at a big disadvantage by the time ACV arrives throughout the world, because of all the LV300+ teams. Smile

Now I'll just need to copy the specs and coordinates of the rest of the beloved emblems I made; including my own RR ones.
So we're stuck playing with the ones who got the Doomsday(english) version?
I just hope US and EU version is not region locked, otherwise I'll have to import whatever version RR is using.
(02-28-2012, 05:26 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: So we're stuck playing with the ones who got the Doomsday(english) version?
I just hope US and EU version is not region locked, otherwise I'll have to import whatever version RR is using.

EU and US can play together, so you won't have any problem. LOL
All of us must coordinate and get the same version for this game.
I suggest getting the US version for the playerbase.
hahaha tangina Doomsday version pala tawag dun. Looking forward to seeing you all online.
I thought I wont be playing with anyone again LOL, but still the region lock sucks.
Oh, man... I have a bad feeling I'm not gonna see ANY of you guys when the game finally gets here. I'm stuck getting it for the 360. Still waiting for the end of the month when it's due to arrive in-mail, and I've got to figure out if I've got sufficient funds to start an internet connection back up in the meantime.
Season ends on April 4th, as indicated in game. And presumably, it'll come with the latest patch. Enjoy your gatling guns till then.
Don't forget the shotguns, haha. New patches, possible new loadouts. Exciting and sigh-worthy at the same time.
Feel sorry for people on the EU servers: http://www.vgchartz.com/game/42586/armored-core-v/UK/

Less than 2000 people altogether.
Yeah, our own JE is on EU. We're hoping they merge the servers real soon, or he join us on R1!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 82 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 5,777 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 689 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 443 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 458 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 371 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 5,678 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 606 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,358 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,848 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM